Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey (more seriously this time)

So, I finally decided to jump into my NBE journey (as I said seriously this time). I've dabbled on and off for a long time, but life got in the way.

I'm battling several factors, so I always welcome suggestions or recommendations to adjust and get on the right track.

So, for a background, I got into nipple play about 10 years ago and have achieved really great results in that department. I can go for long periods of pumping them and achieving pretty great size, but then around last year I got interested in actually growing breasts. Now while I am running this journey, it’s not my intent to transition just grow breast tissue and HOPEFULLY induce lactation. Aware of the physical risks associated with pursuing this avenue however I desire to remain male ideally however have the enhancement of breasts.

What I’m working with:
• Kit/Tools
o Noogleberry Breast Enlargement Pump Vacuum System Medium Cup, 32A to 42AA (2xDaily)
o Wearable Breast Pump (2xDaily)

• Oral Supplements
o Mothers Milk tea (2x Daily)
o Goat’s Rue 500mg (2xDaily)
o Pueraria Mirifica 600mg tablets (2xDaily)
o Fenugreek 610mg (2xDaily)
o Saw Palmetto 300mg) (1x Daily)
o Reishi Mushroom 1100mg (2x Daily)
o Green Tea Extract 12480mg 1x Daily)
o Milk Thistle 4000MG (2xdaily)

• Topical Supplements
o Wild Yam Skin Cream (60ml)
o Progesterone Cream

I’ve put myself on a routine of morning/evening Noogleberry sessions followed by the Breast Pump. I realize I’ll need to up the sessions for better results but I’m starting out for now just to get some breast development as I don’t have a lot of fat/breast tissue. But it’s only been a couple of days, but I feel like I see some changes primarily as I’ve started on and off a fair amount of times. But I’m keen to get my dosage right and commit to a program. Any thoughts, suggestions, or changes, I’ll gladly welcome them as I’m keen to see more progress as I go on this journey. I realize the herbal route takes time and I’m willing to do what it takes but I come to the forum humble in making this journey be productive and safe.

Many thanks and look forward to getting to know everyone and apply feedback.

EDIT: had to compress my pics for progress

Looks like a solid program. The most important thing to remember is keep an eye on how your body reacts and if there are any negative side effects then adjust accordingly.  Smile

(05-07-2023, 02:05 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  Looks like a solid program. The most important thing to remember is keep an eye on how your body reacts and if there are any negative side effects then adjust accordingly.  Smile
Thanks tomi! 
I don't know what to expect in the short term but I'll certainly have fun trying to test my limits. But I'm paying close attention to how my body is feeling throughout the day and considering it can be a lot on the body I don't think this overdoes it if I understand correctly. I really appreciate your response. How's progress on your end? 
Side note:Just came across another recommendation:
So I've seen the recommendation to reduce the effects of feminization and remain more male in this process I should try a simplified supplement /process :

[2 month program] 
  • AINTEROL®Pueraria Mirifica 500mg tabs (2 tabs Morning 2 tabs Evening) Daily 
  • AINTEROL®Pueraria Mirifica X-R1 Organic Atomizer 50ml (1.69fl.oz) (2 pumps with massage for 10 mins after shower 2 times daily)
Any thoughts? 
I currently have so many supps on hand and I'm curious if I should switch now instead of continuing with what I already have. I can't afford to sit on a lot of supps if they should be used.

Hi cravenbreast, 

I'm using Ainterol 500mg capsules (x2-x3 daily) and the cream (x2 daily). Simple is always better to narrow down what's working. 

So far in my 7 weeks or so at this, I've noticed redistribution of fat tissue to the chest and expanding areolas. Actual breast tissue as I understand it doesn't begin to form until you've reached tanner stage 2 where the breast buds begin to form under the nipples. This process can take months. 

Everybody responds differently just like in puberty. People develop at different rates. If your intention is just to develop modest breast tissue without other feminizing effects, avoid anti-androgens and take frequent breaks. 

In my inexpert opinion, your body needs time to consolidate gains and recover from the effects of the estrogenic properties of whatever herbal supplements you are taking. Otherwise you will definitely get side effects that you don't want, such as ED and loss of muscle mass. I've experienced both and have gone to a one week on, one week off schedule.

Lastly, think about your end goal. How much do you want? Keep records. I maintain a spreadsheet of what I'm taking and take overbust/underbust measurements once a week. 

This can turn into an obsession as you may have noticed from many posts on this forum. I try to keep the "pink fog" in check by recordkeeping, including daily or semi daily photos and trying to generally keep some perspective. I'm not transitioning either and I'm definitely not going for size. For some this is an intermediate step to transitioning, but for many this is a kink and a fetish. It's good for your mental health to know yourself and know which group you fall into.

Best of luck!

-insfca

[unnecessary quoting removed]

HI insfca

Thanks for offering your personal insight on the Ainterol. As I have a fair amount of supplements as listed above, I’m going to measure the effectiveness of what I have and pivot as necessary. I kinda did it backwards as I combined a lot in the first attempt based off of various people’s experiences and started something probably seen as extremely insane and aggressive for someone starting. So based on the combination I’ll measure effectiveness. 

I think in the few days of starting this self -created program, I’ve already noticed changes in my breast area. Not sure if it’s from the pumping with my Noogleberry, or primarily or not, but things do feel fuller and if I go up and down stairs there’s certainly a weighty feel and bounce there.

I’ll certainly listen to your advice to minimize feminizing effects. I think this first round, I want to try to manage for a couple of weeks at a time before I take a break so then I can reassess and tweak. I will say that so far I haven’t noticed any ED/shrinkage side effects, but I’m hypersensitive to detail on those things. I already didn’t have a ton of muscle mass before so I’m keeping checks in that area.

As far as the end goal, I know it sounds absolutely weird, but I didn’t plan one. Primarily because I know not everyone develops the same or the same amount of breast tissue. I mean in my mind I would say wishful thinking I would like 34C based on Lotus’ thread and links of breast sizes but honestly, I’m not going to set that in my mind as I would be disappointed if I couldn’t achieve that realistically with NBE. Honestly, I know that many go the HRT route to go into more of a feminized state which helps them develop their breasts to their desired goals but I want to avoid that as much as possible and try ot be happy with whatever I obtain. I haven’t been measuring as I didn’t really have a sufficient tool to track that and really still don’t understand the points at which one should measure. A quick guide would be great and/or tool tracking sheet would be great but I haven’t found one on here yet.

I feel at this point as I’ve tried supplements on several attempts before and it’s been about a year since then, this is my first dedicated attempt to do this seriously. So my personality does lean towards the obsessive route as I want to see the change. I want to see how far the journey can take me. I do kinda keep a journal and pics to append to it so I can just describe the experience and the associated thoughts that are there since starting. Like you, I’m not transitioning, I identify as male and want to remain male but I’m just a guy who likes breasts and desires the growth on myself. It is a kink and fetish sorta, but I think in the journey if my identity changes, I’m okay with that as well. I think that my personal definition for myself in the end would be gender fluid as I am a male with a major female attribute. Perhaps I’m getting that wrong, but I don’t want to transition to identify as a female as I really do love my lower body functionality. Perhaps it’s just gender dysphoria or as someone put it on here Autogynephilia (AGP)? It’s all a bunch of questions that are way too early to answer as I think much of it pends on results.

So I started my Natural breast enhancement program on July 4th. It has been 11 days since I started my program. As you can see in my supplement diary, I've been trying to make use of several different combinations based on user experiences in the forum in order to achieve sufficient growth.

In the first few days of my supplement journey. I felt my breasts actually start growing. I could feel the fat distribution I could feel I can feel some glandular growth and some small sac lumps in my breast area. But from week 1 to week two,  It's not as much as it was during the first week.
So I tried to make an adjustment. And I'm thinking that I might need to increase my volume. Or change the order or combination in which I actually take because I'm not really feeling as much growth as I did initially. I'll try to include some pictures, from the first few days to give you an idea of what I mean.

What does everyone think of this plan?
Should I adjust maybe just the dosage?
Or should I remove some items from my daily routine?

I need some advice because I want to have more growth. However, I am struggling right now to continue that growth that I was having just a few days ago. I'd love your advice. Thank you guys.

@cravenbreast,
The pics are blurry and I can't make anything out. IMHO you should stick with a program for at least a month evaluate how your regimen is affecting you, health wise and breast wise. If everything is going well and your plan calls for an increase in any particular supplement then do the increase. This is a marathon not a sprint, it all takes time. Be patient. 
At least that's my thoughts, since you asked.

You need to stick with it for at least a month. I also experienced changes immediately that tapered off. But the changes continued at a slower but noticeable rate. Also your regimen is too complex. I think you should start with the actual estrogenic supplements (fenugreek or pueraria mirifica, and one at a time) and add on to those as you go along to see what works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon