Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"bull Bag" application- scrotal application method

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C4P269RB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  

so i saw this item on amazon its called a bull bag, its in teh BDSM arena of interesting items.. its supposed to "hug" the unwanted bits (well wanted on those who wish to retain them) aka it wraps around the testicles and scrotum.  so my mind being what it is.. thought hey! this might be good for something else. in theory, it could create an ideal application area for transdermal application of gels/ tinctures etc.  my reasearch indicates that the scrotal area is 100% absorbable. and ideal area for topical application of transdermal medicine.

So, if this is correct... then  i will try White Peony, Reishi and DSMO (to help absorb quicker). the premis is, put that thing on the unwanted bits (secondary side effect of this device is the constant heat will help sterilize the unwanted bits and help reduce testosterone output.) once this device is in place, using a suringe without a needle (such as an oral suringe) , stick that inside the bull bag, and let it get absorbed into skin... the question i have right now, is will this concoction of white peony and other stuff degrade the silicone bull bag? i will have to see from experimentation.  Also to note i have added Papaya extract to the mix.. i will put findings on that under my "acorns thread" as i have had some recent success with it and will go more into depth with it.

I will update this thread with results when the bull bag comes in  To someone's credit, i did read about a homemade e-gel that they are applying to scrotal area, the use of the bull bag may help keep the gel off of undies while it absorbs....

More to come...

Think this would synergize well with your BO vodka strategy?

Interesting. I have found that my BO cream absorbs into my scrotum in about 2 or 3 minutes and I can't even tell I put it on, same with yam extract. The yam really makes them ache almost instantly whereas the BO cream the ache comes on slowly, it's a really good feeling in a weird way, I don't tolerate pain well, which is not a good descriptor for the ache, I call it yummy ache Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon