Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for natural products that mimic the feminising process

Can people recomend me some natural products or items that can help with feminising my body? I'm looking for slight breast growth and possible butt enlargement and roundness.

Hello Bobby,

PM helped to get my NBE journey going. However, HRT is the most effective method IMHO for breast growth and other physical feminization.

@Boobynewbie,
Bovine Ovary (BO) also works well. Check out the two sections that relate to BO and PM. Both have their pluses and minuses.

Read the breast growing notes thread.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

Hi Stevenator,

Thanks for this post, makes loads of sense and too be honest wiill help old and new members to this forum, it jogs peoples memories between you and Lotus I think you have covered everything.

Thanks
Liz

Thanks Stevenator, that's where spent a lot of time figuring out which direction to go.

Personally I would look into breast (and butt) pumping.  I mean, how natural is air (or the lack of)?  lol  And growth is permanent.  Natural products can still have health side effects.  Just saying....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon