Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Shipping

Good morning. I posted in another area here but noticed it seems less populated than here and thought I’d ask here as well if ok. 

I finally decided to try Pueraria mirifica. I went to their website ainterol.us seen international shipping and no option to not have that selected so left it as is and checked out. Seen they are based in Delaware and figured it would be here in a few days. Order was processed quickly and shipped but invoice said October 7th 2023 I emailed them confused about this and then seen shipping updated as shipping from Thailand?! I’m a bit confused and they have been entirely non respondent to my emails and phone calls I found on their website for contact. 

Did I do something wrong? Am I to assume my order won’t be here for months? Is there a more reliable site or company that ships domestically and has better customer service if I take PM and find it’s worth continuing? Thanks in advance

While I do not usually post brand name products or advertise, this company ships internationally and all products are made and shipped from the USA: 
https://transfemme.com/
 They have PM brand name Lady Godiva Booster pills.

Thanks. I can’t think of a worse first impression of a company and being dismissed by customer service contacts. Googling eta is about 45-57 days. Just ridiculous. Thank you.

Transfemme has great customer service as long as I have been with them, PM seems to be in stock all the time, they do have to backorder their BO products because they are pretty popular with males and females so they sell out quickly. I think since they make the pills in US labs it takes a while to get all tge ingredients and make the products. But you can read more about it on their website.

have used ainterol several times now, im uk based, comms from them regarding order status, shipping etc have always been good, delivery has always been quite quick around 10 - 12 days average.

I have used the Anterol US site to order my PM also without any problems. Great product...
Also surprised to discover that my orders are shipped from Thailand but no trouble and received in 10 days.

My order in May got here in 2 weeks. I just placed another order and got the tracking info a day or two later.

I wouldn't worry. My experience with Ainterol PM has been good so far. Others seem also to have had good experiences. 

The fact it's coming from Thailand where the product is grown is also a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

I hope you got your order, but I am also having problems with Ainterol shipping. I made an order on 8/7 and got a tracking number and it says Origin Post is Preparing shipment since 8/9 and now I don't even see an e-mail or contact number for them on their website.

I also ordered on 8/7 or 8/8 and said processing since 8/9 but as of today it went through customs in New York so it should be here in a couple  of days
Roughly 1 month

(13-07-2023, 01:33 PM)Dudewithboobs Wrote:  Good morning. I posted in another area here but noticed it seems less populated than here and thought I’d ask here as well if ok. 

I finally decided to try Pueraria mirifica. I went to their website ainterol.us seen international shipping and no option to not have that selected so left it as is and checked out. Seen they are based in Delaware and figured it would be here in a few days. Order was processed quickly and shipped but invoice said October 7th 2023 I emailed them confused about this and then seen shipping updated as shipping from Thailand?! I’m a bit confused and they have been entirely non respondent to my emails and phone calls I found on their website for contact. 

Did I do something wrong? Am I to assume my order won’t be here for months? Is there a more reliable site or company that ships domestically and has better customer service if I take PM and find it’s worth continuing? Thanks in advance

You could try Barelowe's, good quality, affordable and prompt shipping from the U.S.

https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/puerar...-kwao-krua

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon