Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Powder content verification

How can i verify that a non-"verified" seller is truly putting PM into powders? 

For example, with red reishi extract, i heard that it is very bitter due to the triterpenes in it, but from same seller PM powder is pure white (so i assumed it was water extract) and without a distinct flavour or odour. 

Similarly, despite from a different vendor, i got some white peony powder, which has a taste reminding me of some spices. Again, the powder is not white, so should that be a red flag? To only get the powders which are not white? Or can some extracts be like that?

I mentioned those specifically since those i already have, but do other powders/extract powders have such distinct characteristics? In case i want to test other powders as well.

Any experiences with powders welcome!

(27-07-2023, 05:59 PM)LilTiff Wrote:  How can i verify that a non-"verified" seller is truly putting PM into powders?
Indeed, it is very difficult. I bought once some supposed PM, which was totally white and totally non functional = fake. Then I learned to buy only from reputable suppliers. I'm buying PM from ainterol.eu, and Reishi from serious stores (online usually) selling all kinds of "organic" herbs. There are quite many good herbal stores, and all of them are selling a lot of herbs and their reputation can be checked.

Real PM powder is yellowish, and not quite white, and Reishi is reddish brown powder. RR is indeed somewhat bitter, while PM hasn't that strong taste (but Ainterol has definitely a strong effect!).

- Teddy

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Precisely! That is why i was sceptical, the reishi that i got is in fact a bitter, brown powder, but the PM from the same seller is apparently fake!

I would recommend that you either buy from Ainterol (I used ainterol.eu) or at least check other messages about the "tried and true" PM suppliers on this forum. Guesswork may lead to receiving fake or low quality. I experienced that and learned.

There might be minor issues with customs making questions regarding use of PM. I ordered powder format, not capsules,partially due to economics, but also then I cold answer the question "it is used for making cosmetics": In EU Pueraria Mirifica isn't approved as a supplement. When I sent my answer, the packet arrived after paying the VAT and a handling fee.

-Teddy

(28-07-2023, 05:20 AM)Teddy Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting]
Somewhat of an update: I tried ainterol, but apparently customs for my country disagrees with the cosmetics excuse as, "it is too similar to medicine" :/ 
Maybe I'll try again sometime and try to force them to view it as an exclusively cosmetic product...

The dream isn't over yet, but on pause for sure Sad

(27-07-2023, 05:59 PM)LilTiff Wrote:  How can i verify that a non-"verified" seller is truly putting PM into powders? 

For example, with red reishi extract, i heard that it is very bitter due to the triterpenes in it, but from same seller PM powder is pure white (so i assumed it was water extract) and without a distinct flavour or odour. 

Similarly, despite from a different vendor, i got some white peony powder, which has a taste reminding me of some spices. Again, the powder is not white, so should that be a red flag? To only get the powders which are not white? Or can some extracts be like that?

I mentioned those specifically since those i already have, but do other powders/extract powders have such distinct characteristics? In case i want to test other powders as well.

Any experiences with powders welcome!

I only buy Aniterol brand comes in a sealed bottle 500mg  100 capsules   white powder in capsules

(14-09-2023, 12:00 AM)LilTiff Wrote:  
(28-07-2023, 05:20 AM)Teddy Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting]
Somewhat of an update: I tried ainterol, but apparently customs for my country disagrees with the cosmetics excuse as, "it is too similar to medicine" :/ 
Maybe I'll try again sometime and try to force them to view it as an exclusively cosmetic product...

The dream isn't over yet, but on pause for sure Sad
May I ask in which country you live ?

I'am in the USA  have no problem ordering on eBay or Amazon,unfortunately there are are many drugs we can't get here like in other countries-----estrogen with our a prescription  Wink

(27-07-2023, 07:34 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Real PM powder is yellowish, and not quite white, and Reishi is reddish brown powder. RR is indeed somewhat bitter, while PM hasn't that strong taste (but Ainterol has definitely a strong effect!).

- Teddy

It's only one data point but I have to agree with Teddy about Ainterol.  I bought a bag of PM powder from Ainterol and it didn't take long before I had buds developing.  I went on vacation a few weeks ago and switched to a different brand of PM that I'd bought on Amazon because it was in capsule form (more convenient while traveling).  While on vacation, I was taking the PM capsules along with RR and WP.  By the end of the vacation, the soreness had gone away.  After I got back, I switched back to using the Ainterol powdered PM and within a few days the growing pains are back and as strong as ever. 

Prior to using the Ainterol, I'd been using the PM capsules for months with no noticeable effects.  When I switched to the Ainterol PM, I thought perhaps it was just a coincidence that buds started forming but after this little experiment, I think I have the answer.  I wasted money on the PM capsules from Amazon.

Based on my experience, and many others' experiences: Purported PM from random sellers, available often via Amazon, Ebay or similar, can be fake. It is therefore best to opt sources which have been reported to deliver "real" PM, which is giving results.

Ainterol is one of those proven ones, and there are a few other, too. Please read people's experiences and select one which have worked well. Otherwise risk of getting fake stuff is pretty high. I have bought such worthless fake powder, and even some extract having no or minimal effect. Then I bought Ainterol powder, and breast buds started to appear pretty soon after taking it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon