Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Upset stomach

I’ve been trying PM on and off (1000mg) and I think it after a week or so causes me to get an upset stomach. Does anyone know anything to remedy this? Should I turn the tablets into a cream somehow and apply topically?

Thank you!

Hi

First and foremost: "turning tables into a cream" doesn't work. That's not how extracts and creams work, and it would just be a waste of PM and money.

My suggestion is to take PM at different times of the day, for example experiment by taking 2 times 500 (instead of 1 x 1000), and try with or without meals. You'll soon find the balance and you'll body will get used to it.

(01-08-2023, 04:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  My suggestion is to take PM at different times of the day, for example experiment by taking 2 times 500 (instead of 1 x 1000), and try with or without meals. You'll soon find the balance and you'll body will get used to it.

Hey Shirazmn,

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ve never thought about trying this. I will see how it goes. And thank you for clearing up the confusion with making PM into a cream.

I also wanted to find out more about Progesterone Cream. I’ve been looking through the forums, but haven’t really found the answer. I’ve heard it mostly helps with shape, what else does it help with??

I found a brand called Smokey Mountains Natural, but I can’t really find any information on how you use it. Where do you put it? How much? How often? On the listing is says to apply it to the abdomen, chest and inner-wrist, rotating application places. I’m just not sure if it will serve the same purpose for people like us hehehe. Do we apply it to the breast and bum?

Thank you for any help!

Hi

I used progesterone cream in the past and it did help a bit with roundness. Apparently it can slow down growth, so they suggest you only use it when your breasts are big enough and you only want them to mature and shape up. (yet, mine grew even after...). Apparently the best application place for anything hormone related is on the inner thighs, near the armpits, or o nthe scrotum. These are the areas where the skin is thinner and absorption is maximised.
I used the prog cream from Biovea. The dosage is usually indicated on the bottle and you should follow those instructions even if they are meant for genetic women.

(05-08-2023, 11:31 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  they suggest you only use it when your breasts are big enough and you only want them to mature and shape up. (yet, mine grew even after...).

Hi Shirazmn,

Thank you for the reply again. I might wait then as I’ve only really just started. I appreciate all your insights.

Did it do anything else for you? I’m in the male staying male section and am curious if it has effect on anything else?

It didn't have any other effect that I recall. I am quite sensitive to PM and it kills my libido quite quickly. I don't remember having the same problem with the Prog cream, but I probably took it during a time when my wife was pregnant and sex wasn't an option, so I can't be 100% sure if it had any effect back then. Definitely no long-term side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon