Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Hiii everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been a crossdresser/sissy my whole life so wearing a bra is nothing new for me LoL 

However I started my NBE earlier this year and I’m starting to see results! I’ve been wearing panties 24/7 for a while now but I was always to scared to wear a bra in normal situations, especially work. And since all my bras are super sexy with padded cups there’s no way I could pull it off without people noticing. 

But now that I actually have some small breasts I wanted to start wearing something. So I looked into bralettes! They work perfectly, I bought a few that have no clasp in the back and no extra padding in the front and the shoulder straps are fairly wide and thin so if I wear it under my tank top and t shirt it just blends in with everything else! 

It still very much has the feeling of wearing a bra so I do get nervous sometimes talking to people but there’s no way they would notice! 

Just wanted to share that in case anyone else is in the same situation. I’ll try to post some pics later if I can. 

KM

Thank you for sharing. My breast would stick out with most bras, some sports bra are discreet enough to wear but I too get self conscious in public  Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon