Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to PM and ready to take the plunge!

Smile 

Hi everyone! So after about a year of learning about Pueraria Mirifica from a friend and gradually researching it, I’ve decided to give it a try myself and further explore my feminine identity as a gender fluid expressing individual.  

Being new to this whole experience, I appreciate any beginner advice you have to offer on dosage and how to approach its overall effects. I’m 33 years old at 165 lbs and 6’3” with a very slender body and fast metabolism.  

So far, I am only looking to gain some moderate breast growth with budding or an A cup, with softer skin as well, without appearing too noticeable to anyone other than my fiancée. 

I do not wish to fully transition myself, rather I prefer to have a physical balance with my male functions and whatever feminine traits I acquire while using PM. More important, is that I am able to continue maintaining my erections regularly and my libido, which is already pretty high. I am also looking to start a family within the next few years and would like to implement a regimen that does not affect my fertility overall.  I do currently take Finasteride at 1mg a day and have very little to no side effects from that. Thanks for reading and I wish you the best!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon