Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie needs help with safety and gameplan

Hello,

I just found this website and its great! , and overwhelming too, so much to look at .  Sad  

Can someone help me with a little info please. ... I am a 54 yo male, avg weight, that would like to grow some breasts, but nothing else.

I lately stumbled upon supplements/creams on Amazon that have posted good results for men, like 60% or more supposedly, and I didn't know such a thing existed!  I ordered a bottle of BreastMaxx, and a bottle of BustMaxx, and a bottle of IsoSentuals Enhance Bust Cream, and just recieved these 2 days ago, and just started using the cream and BreastMaxx...as directed.

I am excited, and nervous, and anxious.   My main question, before I go too far, is are these relatively safe to use?... I know their "all natural" but that can still be dangerous.  Would there be the things to check blood wise?  I don't want to consult with my doctor, way too embaressed for that, and I don't wanna grow real big breasts either, a small B cup would be fantastic.

2  Would Peuraria Mirifica be a better option for me?

Any help is appreciated. Big Grin
Joel

PS I couldn't find a place to cut and copy the ingredients for each, but I can add them later manually as necessary, thx.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Welcome here!

I have no information about those creams or pills you mentioned. In general, on the market there's more hype than factual performance. Those products often contain "little of everything" and the claims are usually, to say it nicely, bit exaggerated.

In this forum the consensus seems to be tilting mostly towards Pueraria Mirifica (PM) and Bovine Ovary (BO) routes.

I am using myself PM from Ainterol.eu together with Red Reishi (RR), and it seems to work, slowly but surely. It is important not to overdose, because breast growth isn't getting instantaneous fro large doses. In the other hand, body organs are stressed more on (too) large doses. That applies to every alternative: there is no powerful medicine, natural or not, without potential for side effects!

I think you should read a lot abut other peoples' experiences, and start the reading from a very comprehensive research collection Lotus has created: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

-Teddy

Products that throw in everything but the kitchen sink are a little suspect to me. However, if you want an all in one, I've heard Natureday works well for some people. 

I've used fenugreek (FG) and pueraria miriifica (PM) and had slow steady results. You can add an antiandrogen (testosterone suppressant), which is what red reishi and white peony are. However, I haven't found it necessary and didn't like the side effects (loss of erections among others). The problem with FG is that it is extremely weak and seems to require high doses over many months and years. PM on the other hand is more effective but has side effects like muscle cramps and tiredness. It also can cause blood clotting if you use high doses or are predisposed.

I've also been researching topicals such as those from Biolabs and other brands that claim bio-identical estrogen as ingredients. They also produce a progesterone product. I've used PM topical and it works well, too.

NBE is a DIY science project. You have to experiment to find what works well for you. Just be cautious and listen to your body.

(23-08-2023, 01:32 PM)insfca Wrote:  Thank you for your help and feedback... I will take all your points into consideration. 
Thx Again! Joel

(23-08-2023, 06:03 AM)Teddy Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting removed]

Hey Teddy,

Much appreciate the response, and the link too,  I will be checking that out... lot's of homework to do!

Thx Again!
Joel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon