Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help, Should I just stop now?

Hi there,

Newbie here, I need some help deciding if I should stay the course a lil longer or just quit now.  I am both excited and nervous.  

I am a heterosexual male, 54 yo, average weight, decently fit,  that would like to grow a small set of boobs for fun, nothing else.  And, honestly, I am more enticed by this being a "naughty pleasure."    I think I would be like to have little breasts for a while, then probably stop all supplements, and let them go away, not sure.  (I have a conservative wife that would not approve, no way!)

I saw on Amazon BreastMaxx Pills for both girls and guys, and I was uh, What?...  Wowsers! :-) ..  I was immediately captivated, and curious to try, and so I did such for a just a week now.  

For the past 3 days, my nippples have been engorged and sensitive.  And, now, I am starting to see a little darkening (like a little bruising) of the areolas, and I definitely feel some little lump or something behind the left nipple which makes me excited, but, also very anxious.  I can only assume its a start of "Budding."  Not sure, I don't know much about this process..... is it the same as a teenage girls in general?

My main concerns for continuing are: 
  • I don't wanna get big dark areolas or big nipples that would tell my wife and the world that I've been doing "something wrong."  (So my response, if I ever got questioned, on my bigger boobs would be "That darned Male Gynecomastia!" :-)
  • I am Way too embarassed to run this by my doctor, and, I don't wanna get caught by my doctor poking around and possibly feeling "girl stuff" in there, and asking a bunch of questions, which she probably won't every do.  
Questions,
  • Is more pronounced, darker areolas/ bigger nipples always part of the package?
  • Is it ok to just stop now? (  I feel like I planted a seed and it just started to grow.. I wonder about that little "growth thingy" just withering now, and then hanging out for years....  is that just silly?)
  • Would it be ok to stop now, and possibly resume later?
  • What is the point of no return, where any/all breast changes are permanent?
  • Should I just quit now?
I obviously jumped in the deep end without fully understanding the waves in this adventure.   So, any help/ guidance / feedback is really appreciated.  

Thx! 
Joel

(PS I have dones some searches about safety with herbal treatments/ specific herbs on males, but, there is very little info that I could find.  Does anyone have concerns or thoughts in general?  .....perhaps breast cancer, or other, sorry to bring this up, but, this is kind of "playing with nature".)

(****PSS --> I am genuinely understanding of those of you who have much bigger issues, with real internal psychological conflicts, and here I am just a guy with a weird fetish asking for help, I get that.****)

You are starting down a path that will physically change your body albeit slowly. If you're not prepared for those closest to you who will see you naked to notice, then by all means stop now.

On the other hand, it doesn't happen over night. There is still time to turn back.

Maybe you should think it through and take your time. With the physical comes the social changes. No way to avoid it unless you are entirely liberated, which may take more time and effort than you realized.

Joel,
It's understandable to be scared, but I am fairly certain that if you stop now any changes you have been feeling will also stop. Breast growth is a marathon not a sprint. 

The following link will tell you what the different supplements do and how they worked together. 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

I will caution you about taking anything with Bovine Ovary, that may be one of the most potent for most people and will initiate permanent changes including feminine features, but takes between 3 and 6 months of continuous use.

With all of the supplements it has been reported that any breast growth is permanent but will stop increasing growth when use is discontinued, with the exception of Bovine Ovary (BO), it has been reported that after 6 months to a year of continued use that changes are permanent and breasts may continue to develop as well as feminine curves. 

It may be best to stop now, read up on the page link I shared and then decide if you want to try to grow a or b cups.

My wife is very conservative also, but when it comes to me with breasts and dressing up in my girl clothes, she's very liberal.

Heart

Thank you both Tomi and infsca,

Well you both shared some good advice, and as I thought about it, I am stopping...  this simply isn't a journey I am meant to be on.

I wish we lived in a more welcoming world, but, honestly we don't, and I don't need breasts, (and my wife would likely just faint) 

Side Note: --> I have noticed  it's really Hard to Stop taking these little pills.. "oh just one more I'll take," as I said for the last 3!l.......

But, tonight was my very last one.,.. ...   wink wink,   Big Grin

... no, it was,  really 

Thanks for all your advice, I knew the right decision was to stop, but seeing in writing definitely helped me.    I am a happy Hetero that really needs to move on from this little adventure. 

I wish you all the best in life, and may you have the best, plumpiest, boobies you could ever wish!

Joel

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Joel,
I am hetero also and have a family. I am in the same exact situation as you.  Your story sounds almost identical to mine.  I'm two weeks in and noticing significant changes.  It is hard to stop because I like feeling them and it's been a fantasy of mine since I was 12.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon