Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back BO and changes are happening quicker.

(27-09-2023, 06:19 AM)Melissa24 Wrote:  Hi Lexichicago, how long have you been on BO and how long did it take to get to size B? Do you have any photos while on BO? I'm curious to see how PM difference from BO in photos. I've noticed nobody is posting photos while taking BO, only photos while on PM, HRT and other supplements. I've switched from PM to BO a few weeks ago and so far not much difference. Thanks in advance Smile

Hi Melissa, 
I have been on BO for about 14 months now and I started noticing real changes around 6 months in, my wife noticed a bigger butt around the same lol!.

Most recently I have noticed feminine mannerisms which I attribute to a switch in brain chemistry. Also my body hair has really thinned out and after a month of epilator use on legs, underarms and pubic hair, i rarely need to shave my legs, underarms or pubics. 

I am slowly tapering off BO now, I think that will take about 6 months. Not sure how that will go, but I am hoping for a permanent change withmy body keeping the feminine changes. I'll post periodic updates.  Heart

Hi tomi66, thanks for your experience and how BO works for you. I've been on PM for 2.5 years and now switched to BO. Three weeks in and half a bottle gone seems like it's starting to work. Very similar to PM but my nipples seem a little harder then normal and more of a fullness feeling that comes and goes.

Hi Melissa, 
My nipples started feeling more sensitive after about 6 months and stand out almost always,even in warm weather. They only marginally increased in size and my areolas didn't show much growth,  maybe mm or cm, whichever is less,  my metric measuring skills aren't that good. 

Glad to hear it is working so quickly for you. At six months I was taking about 540 pills a month for 6 months or 16 a daily of my 14 month venture, I am back down to 12 daily for the past month, when I finish up my next 2 bottles I will drop to 10 a day. 

It's funny though, my feminine feelings seem to keep increasing and find myself limp wristed and acting somewhat girly at work, which I never did before. Even at home I had to continously act feminine when I would role play with my wife, now I do it without thinking. 

Now I just need my libido to come back lol!  Heart

For me I just don't feel right when not taking BO now.  Like mentally it just feels right when taking it and not a few weeks after stopping. Y lower half def more female like.  I have suffered muscle loss for sure.  For me the male parts shrinkage is the telltale sign it works and is the part that I like the best as btralky don't have to tuck anymore.

Thanks Lexi & Tom for your responses. I'm only taking two BO capsules a day. They are Swansons  250mg just playing it safe on the dosage for now. 10 or 14 a day seems like way too much and what about your liver? I worry about my liver just taking 2 a day. But if it works for you great.  Smile 

People here say it makes them feel more girly, flips a switch etc. What about your breasts though? Does it make them more girly too in size and shape? I will try to post a photo on how they are now after 2 years on PM. If anybody else wants to post hows theirs look while on BO it would be nice to see the difference.

Thanks            

Hi Melissa,
I did have concerns about my liver, so I included 2 milk thistle caps a day, it helps detoxify the liver. 

It is wise to start off slowly, it let's you know how your body reacts. I am on BO, Petuitary Glandular, kelp blend which totals 525 mg a cap, listed in that order, but I imagine 525 mg of the combination can be task the liver with some work.

At my highest level I was taking 8 caps in the afternoon and 8 before bed. I  can only guess the BO an PG were 200mg each and kelp at 125mg, but it is proprietary so I am uncertain. 

My breasts have taken a feminine shape with somewhat more erect nipples and slightly larger areolas. I would say not as defined as yours,  you have nicely developed feminine nipples and and breasts. I hope my nipples and areolas will develop as nice as yours. But I only have 13 months on BO, and haven't really used PM except what is in some topical creams I occasionally use. 

I may suggest that you should introduce milk thistle into your routine if you are concerned about your liver. I know it does detox the liver. Without going into details, I used to use take it when my doctor found my liver count was elevated from too much alcohol intake. I would bring my numbers to normal in a week without slowing down my drinking. I  have since quite alcohol, but not because of my liver.

You do have nice breasts and nipples, I may try PM after I am done with my BO regimen. They say BO initiates a permanent change that continues long after stopping so I will wait a year or so before I try PM, if I decide to do it.  Heart

(02-10-2023, 04:34 AM)Lexichicago Wrote:  For me I just don't feel right when not taking BO now.  Like mentally it just feels right when taking it and not a few weeks after stopping. Y lower half def more female like.  I have suffered muscle loss for sure.  For me the male parts shrinkage is the telltale sign it works and is the part that I like the best as btralky don't have to tuck anymore.

Hi Lexi,
I am kind of worried about that. If after I finish my program and I start to feel off I may just continue on with a low dose BO supplement from Swanson, they are less expensive than what I am taking now and I doubt I will need the Petuitary Glandular blend, which I think is why my brand is more expensive. I must say their promise of the product working was spot on, increased breasts, I gained 2 cups, wider hips and butt, I didn't record a baseline and a feminine feeling inside, I don'teven feel embarrassed shopping for women's clothes or getting my nails done anymore. I am still a little shy using the women's rest room when I am out dressed like a woman.

Oh I must not forget the genital shrinkage  Heart

is there a notable difference between taking just BO and kelp, rather than also taking pituitary glandular with those 2? asking for a friend Big Grin

So the way I understand it is that the kelp helps with temperature regulation by increasing thyroid activity or something like that, reasoning, BO performs best above 98 f. The Petuitary Glandular is complimentary to the BO, activating the Petuitary gland itself to help increase the t to e process. Not sure if that makes sense. I have a word document that explains it. L-Tyrosine also helps with the process but I added that to my regimen for the first year, now I am just taking theBO PG blend.  Heart

Thanks tomi66 for the detailed information. I think I will add a few capsules of milk thistle to my daily regiment. Thanks for the nice complements of my breasts, I don't think they are very big or girly yet my bras are only 36AA. That's why I'm trying BO to see if that fills in what PM hadn't. My measurements are 34 inch band and 37 inches across the bust. I'll add more photos along the way if the BO makes them any bigger Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon