Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't get PM... why not go with Fenugreek?

I'm curious...

I understand that it is difficult to get PM in some countries. 
Rather than risk legal consequences, why not just go with Fenugreek?
Is FG also difficult to find or buy?

While PM has it's advantages, FG is a strong second choice.

While FG is a good choice, if I'm not mistaken, Lotus once wrote that in terms of phytoestrogen strength, PM was #1 and Red Clover is #2, followed by FG & others ....

Hey Stevenator,

Perhaps I should amend my post to say that FG is a strong third choice.  Smile

I have also used Red Clover... as well as Fennel... to good effect. 
Get 'em all... collect and trade with your friends!

Persistence is the key!

(14-09-2023, 07:02 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Perhaps I should amend my post to say that FG is a strong third choice.

Are you saying that a person could have breast tissue growth / budding and nipple sensitivity just from FG?

I have this: Nutrics® 14,400mg FENUGREEK SEED EXTRACT 90% Saponins V Capsules (20:1 extract)
It's very strong. I take 1 or 2 capsules when I feel like it - probably averaging once a week.

Are you saying once my PM capsules run out I could just take 1-2 of the FG ones and still have the same effect?

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I cannot speak to your particular product. It seems the UK has a different system to the US when denoting doses. I have no idea what a 20:1 extract is and 14,000 mg sounds like way, way too much. In the US, our FG would be around 500 to 650mg or so, per capsule. That would be a starting dose, while 1500 to 2000mg would perhaps be typical dose once things are under way. 

I am saying that FG is an effective phytoestrogen... yes. However, as you may well know, an anti-androgen accompaniment (such as RR or WP or Finasteride) makes it more effective. Add progesterone cream (wild yam) to give it all a real boost. These things work synergistically to bring the magic.

When I first started my journey years ago, I started with RC, FG, and SP at certain ratios. It took about 2 weeks before breast budding started. Of course  lot of factors have to come into play and everyone's body is different in how it responds to certain herbs. 

RC is estrogenic and good to start the growth process.

FG is is good for expanding milk ducts to get more length, weight in your boobs (ps I started to produce a white liquid after 6 months but I don't think it was milk). Fenugreek can be enhanced by consuming oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain bread/oats.

SP balances out your hormones and levels the playing field for estrogen to take over the hormone feedback loop. I call it, "The Great Equalizer"

There are other things that go into boob growth, but I'm gonna stop here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon