Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Post-Op Day 1 to 6 Months

September 7th, was my 6 month Post-Op mark. I feel that my breast are coming along. My breast are slowly getting there, I think they will take longer than most because of the problems I was having with my left breast, but I love the way they are shaping up. They feel good. They have not really softened up yet, but softer than they were when I started this journey. I have been seeing a difference as the days go by. If anyone is wondering, I have NO-REGRETS from getting my breast augmentation. I love them. I feel like I was supposed to have breasts my entire life. Very happy with the results so far. Here are my 6 months Post-Op photos: 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

They look terrific and yes you made the right choice --as time goes on they will look even better and better. They will soften with time simply Wow keep us posted  Heart Heart

Thank you Niaja for your kind words.....

Just a word: beautiful!

Blush

Thank you SweetO, They are getting there for sure...

I have been following glad you are happy. I can’t wait to do the same thing. Would like to do it in a year

[attachment=20939 Wrote:Beth14 pid='228719' dateline='1699224695']I have been following glad you are happy. I can’t wait to do the same thing. Would like to do it in a year

Here is the latest photo, 8 months, post-op, like I said if you would like to ask me some questions about it, contact me of realself if you like or on here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your BA looks amazing your breasts are the perfect size for your frame, they look so natural. Gotta ask how does it feel to have it feel to have -do you regularly wear a bra  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

(06-11-2023, 11:48 AM)Niaja Wrote:  Your BA looks amazing your breasts are the perfect size for your frame, they look so natural. Gotta ask how does it feel to have it feel to have -do you regularly wear a bra  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Hello Niaja,

Yes, they feel amazing, I'm so thankful that I did get them. Yes I regularly wear a bra. very rarely that I do not wear a bra. Just feels better and looks amazing with a bra on....If you have any other questions, please ask.

They do look good.  I'm a bit jealous. I am 57 and have been trying to grow breast.  I have been looking into breast augmentation(implants).  Any advice for me?  I am finding it hard to find a plastic surgeon that will perform this on a male without jumping through hoops.  But I have wanted this for a very long time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon