Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which fenugreek?

Hello everyone. I am looking to switch from PM to fenugreek for a while. Did a search on here and a few people recommend Fenutrax. While searching Amazon I found like 4 different ones by that name. Some even claimed boosting T. Can anyone help point me to the one I need?

I use Spring Valley from Walmart 100 capsules at 610 mg for $7.88 or so

Do you buy from Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=fenugreek&crid=244QEKRUFRKGN&sprefix=fenugreek%2Caps%2C1149&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

GNC is always a solid choice
NOW
Spring Valley
Nature's Way
VH Nutrition

I think most any of them will do the trick. The main difference might be the fillers, if they use any.
Also, pay attention to the mg/capsule. If the mg is 1000mg/cap, that does not give much room for customization.
A smaller 500mg  (or 600mg) gives more options for customized dosage: 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 etc.

Start with a lower dose, like 500 or 600mg. One great advantage to FG is that it makes your pee smell like maple syrup.
I'm not sure that everyone can smell it in their pee, like asparagus. Some people do not have the gene, or whatever it takes, to smell it.
I'm only guessing but if you can smell asparagus in your pee, you will likely be able to smell FG too. Maybe they are not connected?
You know if you are taking enough, if you can smell it. Well, at least it gives you some idea anyway.

Thank you both. I still wondering why its used to raise T. Sounds counterproductive.

Fenugreek in lower doses can raise T. In higher doses, it is estrogenic and also has some effect on breast duct development.

Women are often advised to take 3-5 grams a day to encourage lactation. Although it's not a one to one comparison, I've used that range as a guide for taking it myself with some success.

I take 4 capsules a day 2 in morning and 2 evening have done 6 a day. I have some development and been i say 2 yrs. Have had breaks also. Have used S.W. and or black cohosh

Find a FG brand that's at least 50% Saponins. Not that cheap stuff from the drug store that smells like maple syrup.

I used to get FenuTrax 50% Saponins from Amazon, but now I buy Fenugreek 50% Saponins off eBay direct from India at a much better price.

I usually take Swanson Estro 8pn, but it has been out of stock for a long time. I switched to Fenugreek and bought the Bronson brand on Amazon. The label says "10:1 extract." Is that what you mean by saponins? Should I be getting 50:1? Most brands on Amazon don't even list the ratio. Please advise. Thank you in advance!

I really don't know the breakdown of Saponins vs Extract, but Lotus had recommended to always get the highest percentage of Saponins that you can obtain. Personally I haven't seen anything higher than FG 50% Saponins, so that's what I go with.

Also, Goat's Rue is something to consider. Goat's Rue & Fenugreek are both Galactagogues, and both from the same plant family. I responded well to Goat's Rue, and I cycle both regularly.

Isn't 8pn Hops? I never had much success with 8pn, myself.

Yes, 8pn is hops. It has been good to me, altho I want little boobies that I can hide.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon