Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey!

Heart 

Hello, friends. I've signed up on the Breastnexum forum since Breastnexus seems dead with very little activity, and I need some extra motivation to continue with NBE. I'm cisgender, I hope my presence here doesn't bother you.

I'm 29 years old, and I'd like to gain two cup sizes in the next twelve months.

Tell me, what's your goal for NBE?

Much love <3 

(23-09-2023, 05:21 PM)SweetO Wrote:  
Hello, friends. I've signed up on the Breastnexum forum since Breastnexus seems dead with very little activity, and I need some extra motivation to continue with NBE. I'm cisgender, I hope my presence here doesn't bother you.

Much love <3 
Hey, its been a while. Welcome in, its way more active here these days. ^_^

I've been quiet for few days, busy times and not much to update about for now... Its been really active here for a while with new posts popping up almost every day. Some days so busy it takes a while to catch up with everything. Heart

Hello dear Lara Heart How are you doing?

Quite ok I guess, check my thread for details. ^_^ Destressing and experimenting with lactation stuff for the last few days at my gilrfriends' place middle of nowhere. Hug

Much love <3 
I don't think your presence would be a bother at all. this place is hardly a "boys club", in fact it seems the forum split in the first place just because what constituted effective treatment differs based on whether one has ovaries.

So welcome aboard ^-^

-Aria

P.S. my goal is "big as i can make em". Lara can relate to that, though i make peace with how i likely won't surpass her Tongue

I didn't first notice the thing about goals. Big Grin My goal posts have been moving along the way, boob greed is a real thing and also there's how they look like by proportion which I think is the thing that makes or breaks. And I want to go to the huge end of it and I know I can, besides on such big frame, big boobs look great. So as big as it gets, I keep dreaming of few more sizes in the long run. Blush

Hi Sweet O
Very happy to see  you on this side of the fence Big Grin 
You are most welcome here as you can tell. (good one Dru Ha, definitely not a boys club)
It will be fun to get a real womans perspective on things.
Welcome and happy growing!
Bobbi

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Real woman as in we all "different" ones are so "other" and so unreal.... Dodgy Sorry, people saying it like that really pulls my strings. As far as I know, I am very real and very much a woman, as are all others who come with birth defects that mess up their bodies. But then again, others are natural, but we are supernatural. xD

(23-09-2023, 08:40 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  

Much love <3 
I don't think your presence would be a bother at all. this place is hardly a "boys club", in fact it seems the forum split in the first place just because what constituted effective treatment differs based on whether one has ovaries.

So welcome aboard ^-^

-Aria

P.S. my goal is "big as i can make em". Lara can relate to that, though i make peace with how i likely won't surpass her Tongue

Awww thank you, Aria! I think I am going to enjoy being around here to be honest. Yes it made sense the forum split indeed but I think having conversations not just about NBE but life struggles too is necessary. Sometimes I feel like women tend to think we are the only side on the NBE journey fighting and suffering, while the reality is you do work hard and put effort on this as well too!

LOL hahaha Lara indeed surpasses all of us  Blush But hey! we can still grow ! ha  Cool

(23-09-2023, 07:39 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Quite ok I guess, check my thread for details. ^_^ Destressing and experimenting with lactation stuff for the last few days at my gilrfriends' place middle of nowhere. Hug

This sounds 50% naughty 50% sweety, my dear Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon