Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction & Looking for mentor

Rainbow 

Hi everyone,

Thought I would post to say hello and introduce myself. I joined recently after starting to research natural supplements for breast growth and came across this website. What a lot of information there is here and some amazing results!! A quick little bit of background on me

I am from the Uk and in my 40’s but often am told I look younger. I am in an open relationship with a cis female and also have sexual relations with men (rather frequently) all supported by my gf. I have been through a lot of changes from thinking I was straight to pansexual and poly…. I am submissive, love chastity and denial when with men although I am also switch and my gf is my submissive so there is a lot going on! Lol 

When I first started seeing men I used to be as a male and am only bottom but now I only ever meet as Lexi. I love to dress, buy cloths, makeup and more and more think about being more feminine, loosing my male features etc growing breasts and becoming more curvy. I workout at the gym with my main focus of keeping my physique feminine, lean and my boooty firm.

My main goals from HBE is to gain A cups so for now that I can still pass male. I’m not 100% sure if I want to transition but I’d like small breasts as I think my frame could pass… ideally I’d like less hair, to soften features and gain booty. I don’t mind if my penis still works but my gf does for now so I’d still like to keep that function. 

If you got this far thank you for reading Smile I’d love to connect with a mentor here if anyone is willing and have them help out together a regime for me but also act as support and encouragement. If that is you please do post a reply or send me a direct message.

Hope to get to know some of you. Much love 

Lexi xx

PS here is a pic of me. It is as my avatar bur hopefully you can see it more clear and get an idea of my body type. Also could serve as a bit of a pic for me to reference by in future.

Hopefully now the pic loads x

PS and that it is allowed! Please let me know if it isn’t x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-09-2023, 06:22 AM)LexiCD Wrote:  Hopefully now the pic loads x

PS and that it is allowed! Please let me know if it isn’t x

Welcome to this forum you will find plenty of good information on how to increase your breast size. Many  here have gone from flat chested to having boobs of all sizes. Yes pictures are allowed.  Smile

You can definitely grow a cupsize or few with herbal NBE, just start reading and digging in. Lotus has extensive long threads about this stuff with all the in detail science stuff about it. Just be warned that boob greed might well take you in its grip and then its a dive into the deep end. Wink

(27-09-2023, 09:09 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  You can definitely grow a cupsize or few with herbal NBE, just start reading and digging in. Lotus has extensive long threads about this stuff with all the in detail science stuff about it. Just be warned that boob greed might well take you in its grip and then its a dive into the deep end. Wink

Thank you hunni,

I have been researching and I think I have come up with what I am looking for but am finding it hard to work out the strengths I need due to extract amounts etc 

I am assuming for example if we take Pm and I wanted to take 2000mg a day that would be equivalent to the dried herb amount and not extract with ratio....

I will post a thread about it I think and see what help I get xx

If you do Ainterol PM, then 2000mg should be your upmost maximum you want to take. Do not exceed it, you don't need to and it might be problematic... I tried higher doses back in the day and got DVT symptoms, scared the shit out of me. Consensus seems to be (my experience also.) that 1000-2000mg is a good dose. And go for Ainterol brand, its pretty much guaranteed quality on these things. Biovea brand seemed to be ok and everything else was garbage. Funny to talk about PM after several years since I did it. Big Grin

Also you might want to look into some other supplements to take with it maybe? It becomes far more efficient when combined with some things like vitamin D3 and MSM combination.

Hi Lexi!
Welcome to BN from sunny London!

(28-09-2023, 04:25 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Lexi!

Awww thank you Smile 

Nice to meet some fellow UK peeps xxx

(28-09-2023, 06:38 PM)LexiCD Wrote:  
(28-09-2023, 04:25 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi Lexi!

Awww thank you Smile 

Nice to meet some fellow UK peeps xxx
Their is more of us on here than you think.

(27-09-2023, 06:03 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  And go for Ainterol brand, its pretty much guaranteed quality on these things. Biovea brand seemed to be ok and everything else was garbage. Funny to talk about PM after several years since I did it.

Yes, Ainterol is good, but not everything out there is "garbage" either. Barlowe's worked well for me.
https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/puerar...-kwao-krua

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon