Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proposed Regime

Heart 

Hey everyone!

I have been looking around and researching and have finally come up with a potential regime for myself. One thing I am a little unsure on is the volumes when looking at the extract amounts and dried herb amounts so any clarification on this would be really helpful. I am going to post what I intend to take and also links to the products I intend to use so any feedback from people would be awesome. I have done a welcome post to introduce myself elsewhere which also has a pic of my current body ofr anyone that wants to see but my pic is also my advatar.

My aim is to gain size A cup breasts maybe B.... Also more feminine skin, less hair and more booty. I still want use of my penis for now but unsure where that may go.... 

Daily Regime (Morning and late afternoon)

Pueraria Mirifica ( 1500mg x 2day)
Red Clover Complex (500mg x 2 day this includes 1500mg liquorice so am unsure. I do have an alternative clean option and am posting products for those that know)
Reishi (2500mg x2 day)
White Peony - (600mg x 2day) Seems quite expensive, any other suggestions?
Spearmint (400mg x 2 day)
Green Tea Extract (850mg 2 x day)

I already take Vitamin C, Psyllium Husk with probiotics and Milk Thistle 4000 mg and will continue to do so.

Links to the product I am looking at for myself as a record as much as for anyone who can give me advice on which may be best or if you have had any experience with the products.

PM Options (three with varying strength and I am unsure how much is best to take,  heard 3000mg a day)

Pueraria Mirifica | 8,000mg Capsules | Powerful Formula | Best Value on Ebay | eBay
Pueraria Mirifica Tablets 2500mg Breast Hormone Estrogen White Kwao Kr – UKHealthHouse
Buy Pro-Elite Pueraria Mirifica Vegan Capsules | London Supplements

Red leaf (one Complex two clean options)
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/natures-aid-red-clover-complex-tablets-60001767?skuid=001767&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote94LK0lLBhfadjSCirbY0ygfTuHJkRGZgl0oyaH88EleHbGBa9ZULIaAmIFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Red Clover Extract 1000mg Tablets – Supplemented

hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-red-clover-extract-430mg-tablets-60018962?skuid=060242&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote_rZF26z41QiUAw_OGo37SvrOb9e1PiDePWElQ_R2obWBk2o6liPyUaAjzeEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reishi

Reishi Supplement Polysaccharides 50%, Triterpenoids 2% – British Supplements (british-supplements.net)

Reishi Mushroom Extract (Standardized), 2500 mg, 100 Quick Release Cap (pipingrock.com)

WP
Life Extension Peony Immune (60 caps) (indigo-herbs.co.uk)
Life Extension, Peony Immune, 60 Vegetarian Capsules (iherb.com)

Spearmint (same product diff supplier to hopfulyl bulk together other products)
Swanson, Full Spectrum Spearmint Leaf, 400mg - 60 caps – Healthreaction
Swanson, Full Spectrum Spearmint Leaf, 400 mg, 60 Capsules (iherb.com)

Green tea extract 

Green Tea Extract 850mg Capsules – Supplemented
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/good-n-natural-green-tea-extract-tablets-315mg-60003131?skuid=003131&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote-fpVYOYJe-3LIYUvKNnhmb4cNxNw5uEwZR8S4ZMQQlJTo-7_vcHScaAuYGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Love Lexi xx

Hi Lexi
Thats quite the regimen you have there.
First dont do more than 1000mg of PM at first until you see how your body reacts.
Then 2000mg is a heavy dose. more than that your asking for trouble. DVT high BP etc.

Next add some calcium, since PM sucks the Calcium out of your body and you will feel a lot of joint and muscle aches

Lastly you can say good bye to your willy. it will come back when you stop. but you have a choice titties or penis.

Good luck
Bobbi

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Hopefully you can help me with a couple of questions.

1) When you say start with 1000mg PM for example most is that 1000mg after applying the ratio of extract? As an example one of the products I listed is 650mg but at ratio of 10:1 so ends up 6500mg… unsure which I should be using. (Hope that makes sense) 

2) The 500mg Red Leaf Clover complex has 1500mg liquorice in it so am unsure if this is a good idea to include or should I just go for 1200mg clean?

3) Do you suggest removing anything to help with the loss of penis? Am I going for too much at once?

4) I see by your profile you use some creams. Could you link them for me so I can take a look? I have looked at breast and booty creams but am unsure if they are legit and work or not?

Thank you so much for your comments and for the tip about calcium. I will 100% looking into that!

Love Lexi Xxx

Hi Lexi,

I noticed that you have a couple of threads that are simular so I will post it here, I respond to your question you asked me via PM and on Ainterol Herbs under NBE Marketplace, hope this helps.

Thanks for your message regarding PM, well my reply in my opinion is I suggest that you look at the post's of the more senior members who have gone through it.

But to answer your question, PM did not agree with me and even after valuable advice off the more elite members, I had to give up, then I went back on it and it still gave me some problems, this is one powerful herb so be warned.

I see that some of the good members on here have already advised you about the dose, I will echo that advice.

I suggest you take 500mg per day for at least a month then up it to 2 x 500mg per day and as members have said take it easy or you will screw up your body especially your Liver.

Cis women take 7 - 10 years to fully develop so you have a long way to go, my advice is read HelloDi-Di's, Stevenators post (to name a few) also the good member called Lotus under Project X, or ask Jennifer who was my insperation.

There are members on here who really will help to (many to mention)
JUST ASK

Knowledge is the key dont waste it.

Liz

Thanks for the replies and info on my thread. I have been busy and away but back and keen to continue my proposed regime so I ca get started. I note that I went way to heavy on the PM so am going to dial it down to this and have added some support for calcium as well as MSM:

Pueraria Mirifica (650mg x 2day. I will start first week/2weeks with taking just 1 and see how it goes)
Buy Pro-Elite Pueraria Mirifica Vegan Capsules | London Supplements

Reishi (2500mg x2 day)
Reishi Mushroom Extract (Standardized), 2500 mg, 100 Quick Release Cap (pipingrock.com)

Red Clover Complex (500mg x 2 day this includes 1500mg liquorice)
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-red-clover-extract-430mg-tablets-60018962?skuid=060242&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote_rZF26z41QiUAw_OGo37SvrOb9e1PiDePWElQ_R2obWBk2o6liPyUaAjzeEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Glucosamine & MSM (750g x 2 day. This complex also included some collagen and Vitamin C)
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-high-strength-glucosamine-chondroitin-complex-tablets-6100128650?skuid=047011&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4bipBhCyARIsAFsieCxv4RSWLrdlz8-VtNAwE3VqAxxp8AuuY0Hlx9xHWjGDukOA5CuaFqYaAjRVEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Green Tea Extract (850mg 2 x day) Do I need this?
hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/good-n-natural-green-tea-extract-tablets-315mg-60003131?skuid=003131&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpc-oBhCGARIsAH6ote-fpVYOYJe-3LIYUvKNnhmb4cNxNw5uEwZR8S4ZMQQlJTo-7_vcHScaAuYGEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edit: Thinking to add Bio-identical estriol/estradiol, Life-Flo BiEstro Care for my hips and booty to apply daily as seen some posts with positive results

EDASION New Estro-gen Cream for Relieving Menopause (1Pcs), Enhances Your Internal and External Balance Metabolism, Gift for a Middle-Aged Friend (Color:Blue) : Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Bio-identical Progesterone Cream For Menopause Relief: Estrogen Cream Balm For Women - Soy-free - Temu United Kingdom

I already take Vitamin C, Psyllium Husk with probiotics and Milk Thistle 4000 mg and will continue to do so. Doesa anyone have any suggestions of vitamin support I may also benefit from?

Hello Lexi,

I think simplicity is best when it comes to NBE (and easier on the wallet!). I would recommend starting with one or two herbs for a time being and see what happens. I believe NBE has always been about self-experimentation rather than trying to follow a one-size fits all type of regime. When you're starting out on a lot of herbs at once, it's very difficult to pinpoint what is working for you and what isn't.

Hi, 

Calcium and Vitamin D3 are very beneficial for NBE (magnesium too), so I'd add those. Don't listen to anybody (past or present) suggesting to use 3,000 mg of PM. I followed that recommendation (using 3,000 pm) when I first joined the forum 10 years ago and had severe reactions (bone pain and possible dvt scares) until i started doing research on breast growth and found the information pertinent to breast growth . Others who followed that status quo (high PM dosages) weren't so lucky and developed DVT (deep vein thrombosis, and that's a possible lifetime illness to suffer from). I see you lowered your initial dosage from 3,000 mg of PM to 1300 mg, that's a better approach. Though I'd say start at one PM per day for a week to 10 days and then self evaluate whether to move forward. 

The products you listed come from the very basic program I have been recommending for years with many users (@BN) having seen good success with. https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

I wouldn't use PM with RC together, it's redundant because both are ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha) agonists, in other words… pro breast growth. But, PM also stimulates ERβ (estrogen receptor beta) which is more protective than ER-a… (helps fight cancer). 

I'd also advise waiting till you grow breast buds before adding the topical applications… that follows what many recommendations have been (in the past) from users' reports (including Dr. Powers recommendation, whom I'm a patient of his practice). I grew to a D/DD cup using the program listed in about 2 years of use before switching to hrt, so I know (personally) it works. 

Good luck and happy growing.  Smile

(19-10-2023, 06:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi, 

Calcium and Vitamin D3 are very beneficial for NBE (magnesium too), so I'd add those. Don't listen to anybody (past or present) suggesting to use 3,000 mg of PM. I followed that recommendation (using 3,000 pm) when I first joined the forum 10 years ago and had severe reactions (bone pain and possible dvt scares) until i started doing research on breast growth and found the information pertinent to breast growth . Others who followed that status quo (high PM dosages) weren't so lucky and developed DVT (deep vein thrombosis, and that's a possible lifetime illness to suffer from). I see you lowered your initial dosage from 3,000 mg of PM to 1300 mg, that's a better approach. Though I'd say start at one PM per day for a week to 10 days and then self evaluate whether to move forward. 

The products you listed come from the very basic program I have been recommending for years with many users (@BN) having seen good success with. https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

I wouldn't use PM with RC together, it's redundant because both are ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha) agonists, in other words… pro breast growth. But, PM also stimulates ERβ (estrogen receptor beta) which is more protective than ER-a… (helps fight cancer). 

I'd also advise waiting till you grow breast buds before adding the topical applications… that follows what many recommendations have been (in the past) from users' reports (including Dr. Powers recommendation, whom I'm a patient of his practice). I grew to a D/DD cup using the program listed in about 2 years of use before switching to hrt, so I know (personally) it works. 

Good luck and happy growing.  Smile

Hi Lotus,

Thank you so much for you post and the info. I will 100% take on board what you are suggesting. I am glad I took the initiative to cut down the PM and also only take one capsule a day for the first week to ten days and see how it goes.

I will remove the RC as you suggest and add in more calcium/Vit D as well. 

Regarding the topical cream is that also suggested not to put on my bum/hips until after budding? As my main reason to add that was for booty and hips.

I have two more questions if that is Ok?

1) Should I go 4 weeks on and 1 off with all my sups or just carry on taking them through (all being well)

2) With this regime should I expect any affect on my girlie bits. For example trouble getting an erection, cumming, loss of ejaculate to clear etc?

Thanks again and I will check out your threads more for sure. Your early progress looks fantastic and tbh is more than I am looking for. Small B Cup is my end goal and no more really x

Love Lexi xxx

Bobbi and Lotus are right, Calcium may seem a bit lame as you can get it anywhere but it's ABSOLUTELY essential not just for your development but for your health while undergoing this sort of bodily change along with other over the counter thingys i wont get into. Don't overdo the PM or anything else 'a lot doesn't help a lot' which rings true for any type of medication. I do get concerned when I read about regimes that seem obsessive in a way, I don't mean that in a derogative way as we are all a bit obsessed and may disregard our health a little to acheive our objectives 'me guilty' been there, done that! We all want to be that person and will go to extremes to be that person but, there are very, very knowledgeable people here who can help to guide and keep you safe. This place is the only site i have ever visited with so very many who have done their research, have also made their mistakes, who pass on their valuable knowledge.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hiya,

Thank you for you response and for your wise words. I really appreciate it and am taking all comments on board. Everyone is being really helpful and I 100% appreciate it.

I will be adding in Calcium for sure and not sure if you saw the post but I have scaled back the PM considerably and will be tapering on as well. 

I am actually starting some therapy (actually a hypno therapist) with someone regarding all of this, how I feel about myself, my gender and my desire for boobs so I’m not going to start until I have some traction with that and some clarity. Gives me plenty of time to research and get the regime right with a solid knowledge base as well

Love Lexi xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon