Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maintaining size without additional growth

Hello all,

I began NBE this summer and read this forum carefully, familiarizing myself with the frequently asked questions and basics. I ramped up, adding an extra 500mg Pueraria and Reishi per week, and got up to 2000mg of each a day. I stayed on the herbs for my first round for about two months total with noticeable results and then stopped for two weeks. 

By then I had developed buds, the fat distribution changed back to what it had before herbs and my chest looked fairly male and normal with a bit of gyno. I started taking 500mg of each again for the past two weeks and lo and behold, the fat distribution came back and my chest puffed up within the first week, as many other users have reported. I’m going to stop again and reassess things.

So my question is, does such a low dose create further growth of breast tissue, albeit slower? I’d like to keep my breasts the size they are, while also keeping the more feminine shape. But I’m also a “male staying male” and want to be able to take a break and have the fat redistribute back to a *somewhat* regular guys chest. This may mean I can only take herbs for a week or so before a special occasion before more breast tissue has a chance to grow.

Thanks! It’s been an amazing experience overall.

Some pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi GArdenwitch and welcome

You are asking the golden question: how does PM work?
And the answer is: nobody really knows yet.

What you described is what I call the "turbo restart effect", which is what happens when you start taking PM after some time off it. There is a mix of factors at play. It is entirely possible that PM causes an increase in blood stream in your chest, and that translates is a slight enlargement and weight increase, that gives you the idea that your breasts are growing again. This is not necessary permanent growth, and it's something that people experience even before budding. Another factor at play is wishful thinking: your brain is more focused on that area not because it's growing, but because you want to feel it. A few weeks on PM usually don't bring any large permanent change

... unless ...

my theory is that breast tissue is a bit like a Christmas tree. The body adds and removes fat an proteins from the breasts area when needed, and when it has something to attach them too. This  something is breast tissue. The more of it you grow, the more your body will be able to fill it with fat and proteins, giving you breasts. Even the most permanent of breasts lose size when the person lose weight. This is to say that using any sort of estrogens will add to the amount of breast tissue you have, particualrly after budding, so even with a tiny bit of PM you are adding to the potential of having larger breasts when your T levels will naturally decrease with age. At present time the change is too slow to be noticed, but if you gain weight or if your hormonal levels change (age, stress, diet....) your boobs will fill up more the more breast tissue you have.

How much you want to give yourself the potential for boobs is entirely up to you, obviously.
What I can say is that, judging by the pictures, you are barely into the "chubby guy" stage of moobs. They feel like boobs to you but for the onlookers they don't look feminine enough to even imagine that there is something "weird" going on. I have much chubbier moobs after years of slowly toying with PM, and nobody said a word when I went to the beach and the pool last Summer.

I think once you begin developing glandular tissue aka budding your growth will progress at a greater pace regardless of which herbs you're using. If a slower pace is what you're after, FG and RC probably are just as effective over the long run and safer. I switch between PM and FG because I can only tolerate PM for short periods.

What's your end goal? Are you after size, a nice shape, both, or just to see happens?

(02-10-2023, 11:49 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hi GArdenwitch and welcome

You are asking the golden question: how does PM work?
And the answer is: nobody really knows yet.

What you described is what I call the "turbo restart effect", which is what happens when you start taking PM after some time off it. There is a mix of factors at play. It is entirely possible that PM causes an increase in blood stream in your chest, and that translates is a slight enlargement and weight increase, that gives you the idea that your breasts are growing again. This is not necessary permanent growth, and it's something that people experience even before budding. Another factor at play is wishful thinking: your brain is more focused on that area not because it's growing, but because you want to feel it. A few weeks on PM usually don't bring any large permanent change

... unless ...

my theory is that breast tissue is a bit like a Christmas tree. The body adds and removes fat an proteins from the breasts area when needed, and when it has something to attach them too. This  something is breast tissue. The more of it you grow, the more your body will be able to fill it with fat and proteins, giving you breasts. Even the most permanent of breasts lose size when the person lose weight. This is to say that using any sort of estrogens will add to the amount of breast tissue you have, particualrly after budding, so even with a tiny bit of PM you are adding to the potential of having larger breasts when your T levels will naturally decrease with age. At present time the change is too slow to be noticed, but if you gain weight or if your hormonal levels change (age, stress, diet....) your boobs will fill up more the more breast tissue you have.

How much you want to give yourself the potential for boobs is entirely up to you, obviously.
What I can say is that, judging by the pictures, you are barely into the "chubby guy" stage of moobs. They feel like boobs to you but for the onlookers they don't look feminine enough to even imagine that there is something "weird" going on. I have much chubbier moobs after years of slowly toying with PM, and nobody said a word when I went to the beach and the pool last Summer.

Thanks for the thoughtful response, I’d been checking out your old posts as I’ve gone through this process as your goals looked most similar to mine. By which I mean, being able to have a bit more feminine shape while crossdressing but still be able to live life as a normal dude. It’s a relief to hear that they look bigger to me than an outside observer, lol. It’s really wild to think that once buds have formed, even a tiny dose will add to breast tissue so it sounds like, my assumptions were correct, I’ll have to use PM very sparingly if I want to stay where I am now.

(03-10-2023, 02:02 AM)insfca Wrote:  I think once you begin developing glandular tissue aka budding your growth will progress at a greater pace regardless of which herbs you're using. If a slower pace is what you're after, FG and RC probably are just as effective over the long run and safer. I switch between PM and FG because I can only tolerate PM for short periods.

What's your end goal? Are you after size, a nice shape, both, or just to see happens?

Thanks for the advice, I’m not really familiar with fenugreek or red clover as I’d focused my research on PM and RR. The more I think about it it does makes sense that growth would continue, after all, natural women and trans women grow until they reach their genetically predetermined final size. It’s so interesting this amateur science we’re all doing. I’d say my goal is more a nice shape. There’s no denying to myself at this point that I’m some degree of gender-fluid but I still want to be able to feel manly. So as I mentioned above, it’s not like I’m going to be able to take PM an every day with my morning vitamins if I want that to be the case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon