Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you still get it up?

I am impressed and amazed with the breast development some of you have achieved. Some of you are the size of a mature woman. But what was the cost? Cab you still achieve an erection with all the supplements you take? And any idea of your free testoster6one levels?

Interesting question. Short answer, yes. Heart

It’s definitely softer. I like it though.

(28-10-2023, 04:41 PM)Connie Wrote:  I am impressed and amazed with the breast development some of you have achieved. Some of you are the size of a mature woman. But what was the cost? Cab you still achieve an erection with all the supplements you take? And any idea of your free testoster6one levels?
Hey Connie,

You sent me a nice PM, but you have PM disabled so I can't reply.  If you switch it back on, I'll send a response.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Chuck I don't know how I did that  or how to switch it back. What I said was that you never have to worry about passing. Anyone who sees you in that red dress would be convinced you were a mature woman. Congratulations.

Yes! But it makes it better to play with the nipples. Wink

(06-11-2023, 11:26 PM)jessica123 Wrote:  Yes! But it makes it better to play with the nipples. Wink

Agreed Blush

Heart

me too. I love it when I go without a bra and my nipples rub against my blouse.

This is kind of a concern for me. At this time I am single but hopefully one day I will not

(05-12-2023, 01:36 AM)robyn Wrote:  This is kind of a concern for me. At this time I am single but hopefully one day I will not

Hopefully we'll have the ability to have our own children soon! https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/08...ing-birth/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon