Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doubts on PM

Hello, I would like to start taking Pueraria Mirifica; I'm 51 years old and have wanted to be a woman since I was young. 
I have a wife and two children. I have read a lot on this blog, and I would like to come out openly to everyone in a year, but for now, I would like to start Pueraria Mirifica to see my body change and my breasts grow. 

I wanted to ask if Pueraria Mirifica has permanent effects and if I will see noticeable changes within a few months because, for example, I go to the beach, but I haven't come out yet, and it might seem strange.

Welcome Gocciaverde,
From what I understand about PM, breast growth will be permanent, other female characteristics may revert back to male, if your hips wide and your but gets bigger, that will likely go back to male features after some time off of PM

BO can be permanent, some say after 6 months of use, some say less time some say after 9 months to a year.

Also be aware that one may work better for you than the other, and both require supplemental vitamins and/or other herbs. Some people report no effect from PM but BO os magic and others report BO did nothing but PM worked wonders.

Read up on both of them on Breast Nexum, lots of good info. Heart

PM plus Reishi definitely works. It’s just a question of brands and doses.

(29-10-2023, 01:18 AM)tomi66 Wrote:  Welcome Gocciaverde,
From what I understand about PM, breast growth will be permanent, other female characteristics may revert back to male, if your hips wide and your but gets bigger, that will likely go back to male features after some time off of PM

BO can be permanent, some say after 6 months of use, some say less time some say after 9 months to a year.

Also be aware that one may work better for you than the other, and both require supplemental vitamins and/or other herbs. Some people report no effect from PM but BO os magic and others report BO did nothing but PM worked wonders.

Read up on both of them on Breast Nexum, lots of good info.  Heart

Thanks Tomi66  BO I hadn't considered it yet but I will read more, ok so after 6/9 months I might have to go to the beach or wear tight t-shirts showing one breast, so it would be better to come out sooner.

(29-10-2023, 02:26 AM)Carlana Wrote:  

PM plus Reishi definitely works. It’s just a question of brands and doses.

Thanks Carlana, here in Italy there are no reliable brands of Pueraria mirifica, I would have to order them with international parcel, I would have to buy ainterol, and I would like to start with 500mg day to increase up to 2000 mg day. For Reishi i don't know brand.

(29-10-2023, 11:45 AM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Thanks Carlana, here in Italy there are no reliable brands of Pueraria mirifica, I would have to order them with international parcel, I would have to buy ainterol, and I would like to start with 500mg day to increase up to 2000 mg day. For Reishi i don't know brand.
I am living in Sweden -  and thus inside the same EU as you. PM is indeed difficult to get from any European supplier. I have ordered it in powder format from ainterol.eu (which sends it from Thailand). I like powder because it is easier to explain to customs as "ingredient for home-made cosmetics". It is also not too strong in taste, and easy to take mixed in for instance yogurt. I bought also from Amazon a quite inexpensive "gold and jewelry scale" which has resolution of 1 mg.  Precision is great, but I "calibrated" a measuring spoon to have a volume measure of 250-300 mg. easier for daily use.

About Reishi: I buy it as well in powder format from health food sellers on Amazon. Reishi is slightly bitter, but not too bad i.m.o. And you can find capules of "reishi concentrate", too. I'm taking myself 2-3g reishi powder a day.

-Teddy

Being in America and hearing from folks from other countries, I feel fortunate that we have liberal laws on supplements. I am glad to hear that you do have options. Heart

Hi Gocciaverde

it's always good to see another Italian on the forum Smile

There is another PM user on the forum (if she ever pops in...) that in the past bought PM from Biovea and had no issue with customs. Also, Teddy is right in suggesting Ainterol as it is the best brand for PM. They do ship from Thailand but they are pretty good with custom labels and you may not have to pay extra for PM. (I don't pay extra, but I now live in the UK and the customs here are more permissive)

Regarding the effects, the answers are that with a low dosage (say 1000 mg pure PM powder per day) it will take at least 6 months to see any proper shaping or budding. If you increase dosage (be careful!) you might get something sooner, but nothing spectacular in less than a year. You will notice growth (mostly due to enhanced sensitivity) way before anyone else does, so you'll have plenty of time to reconsider your options. There is a good chance that PM will make you gain some weight. While this is generally not always a good thing, a chubbier chest on a chubbier body goes almost unnoticed. I fill 38B bras but my chest is broad and even in Italy I can go to the beach without too many people staring (you can see my thread here: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28646&page=20 )  . I have been playing with PM for about 7 years, taking it slow on purpose as I too have family. If you want to take it slow and enjoy the process, you definitely can.

The effects of PM tend to be permanent after budding (Sore chest and nipples with formation of actual breast tissue) but boobs size varies a lot with weight loss and gain. You will not have D cups before you go to the seaside next August, most probably not even a full A cup. If you are planning to come out to other people, PM may give you an idea of what a changing body feels like, but one year is not enough to modify your appearance in a way that would make people raise an eyebrow.

Good luck!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

hi thank you very much for the reply, you have made me quite sure about starting, I will take PM 1000 mg and be careful with the effects. I will order from Ainterol. In the photo you can see how I am now saying that I have always lost a somewhat feminine and frail structure and it is difficult for me to put on much weight?. I'll keep you updated ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi, 

You look very nice in your picture, and I'm sure you have an excellent starting point. Don't worry too much - you will get more feminine and your boobs will grow, slowly but surely! How fast and how big seems to vary from person to person, but both my own experience and what I have learned here, 1000 mg will be quite likely very effective. You should also take some androgen blocker such as Red Reishi, and it is advantageous to also take some general supplements such as Calcium, Omega 3, vitamin D3. And, of course, eat healthy so your body can handle the changes better.

-Teddy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon