Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings

Shocked 

Hi hi!

I've been lurking here for the better part of a year, but I've recently decided to make a proper account in hopes of better understanding NBE and talking with folks Big Grin

I've been on HRT since August of 2019 (just over 4yrs) and have had reasonable breast growth, but far from satisfying. I recently purchased a Noogleberry setup after reading Lara's Take No Shit Guide. I'm interested in other methods of encouraging growth, but haven't looked into much yet. Advice is welcome!

Anyway, thanks for having me, looking forward to chatting with y'all Kiss 

Best,
Paulinagon

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Noogle is really awesome tool, just be careful with it, no overdoing with pressure at all, that's most important thing. Frequency, time spent, moderate pressure and consistency are what will win it for you. ^_^ And persevere, keep it going and going like your lifes mission and it will give results. And then there's all the neat supplementation you can do to aid your HRT do its job too.... So much to it and many ways to approach it.

(29-10-2023, 08:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Noogle is really awesome tool, just be careful with it, no overdoing with pressure at all, that's most important thing. Frequency, time spent, moderate pressure and consistency are what will win it for you. ^_^ And persevere, keep it going and going like your lifes mission and it will give results. And then there's all the neat supplementation you can do to aid your HRT do its job too.... So much to it and many ways to approach it.

Yeah, I've put your guide in a G-Doc for easy reference. Thank you so much for writing it in the first place! I'm hoping it will also somehow help with fat grafting (planned for next year)

The supplements are a doozy for my brain @_@ If you know of a straightforward, comprehensive guide, I'd be grateful to know about it

Hi Paulinagon, and welcome to BN.

There is a lot of useful information in the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens & Project-X threads. The threads were created by our Guru here, Lotus. She has an incredibly inquisitive scientific mind and you're sure to find tidbits here & there to add to your bag of tricks.

What kind of HRT are you taking? That's a good starting point question. Some of the standard supplements here are:

MSM taken with Vitamin C helps build Collagen.
Calcium Citrate taken with Vitamin D3 helps boost IGF-1.
GABA helps boost GH

Topical Protocol:

Progesterone/Cream
DHEA Cream
E1/E2 Cream/Gel
Green Tea Extract

P4+DHEA+E2+AA

Some detailed info about the topical protocol was published around 07/10/23 in the Project-X thread about 5 pages or so from the end of the thread.

I'm sure Lara will be able to fill in the gaps with things I left out. Be sure to keep an eye out for Lotus as she always has a game changer trick up her sleeve.

Again welcome to no longer lurking lol I hope that you enjoy your time here.

-S

I'm not good with science stuff at all, my memory is leaking more than 486 with Win 98... I just take stuff and see what works and stick up with it. Its better to look up smarter people than me on what to do with all the supplements, I just list what I'm on and for what reason and later tell how my body reacts and that's about it. For details I'm not a good source, for endless trial and error and finding working combinations of things, yes.

Latest thing I've been really pushing forward is lactation and using my natural prolactin sensitivity to help grow boobs. I will post an update on this soon as right now I'm doing something I never did before and its amazing. Big Grin

Hi S!

Thanks for having me Big Grin Here's my current HRT routine:
• 8mg estradiol enanthate intramuscular injection weekly
• 200mg progesterone per orem daily
• (no testes = no androgen blockers)

I'm slowly increasing my estradiol dose to aim for 400pg/mL. Previously it's been 200pg/mL when taking 5mg.

Thanks for the reference, I'll check that thread out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon