Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting ready to experiment with NBE and nervous about the point of no return

Hello all, 

Can't believe I'm here making the same post I've read so many times before, but here goes. Looooong time lurker starting to seriously consider NBE. Having read so many of the threads here, I have some reservations. Without going into too much detail, I'm afraid of not getting what I want out of herbal feminization and being stuck with longterm negative side effects (especially the loss of erections and genital size). I've gone down the road of putting together an herbal regiment so many times before and decided no at the last minute. My shell is starting to crack though. I keep coming back to the forum, going back to my amazon cart, almost pulling the trigger. I know it's just a matter of time before I buy the supplements and, once they're here, I won't be able to resist. Starting out, I want to experiment first and give myself time to back out if I don't like what's happening. I was thinking of a pretty light plan, just red reishii and fenugreek at first and maybe replace fenugreek with PM later. 

From previous posts, it sounds like I should expect to see changes within 2-3 months, but at what point can I still stop and return to the state I was in before starting NBE? When will I reach the point of no return in which changes become long-lasting/permanent?

Slow is always good, specially if you are still unsure.

Since NBE has little professional research there is no way to set a timeline of the point of no return, if could be a few months it take years, it really depends what works for you. I would recommend to stay away from BO, as for those that it works for, there is a point of no return.

With all the NBE there will be some loss of libido and erectile disfunction, which has been reported to return to normal after stopping.

Best of luck, I am certain others will have more helpful advice than I.
Heart

Welcome,
So the first thing to ask yourself is:
What am I gonna do with titties when they are too big to hide?

And your right, willie will go soft and libido down.
You also take the chance of high BP and developing DVT's.

If your really into developing your female side then go for it. 
If you just want titties to play with, it would be safer to pay a hooker.

on the other hand, the thrill of your breasts growing and the softness of your skin coming alive, and you love the smile that looks back from the mirror, is indescribable. Then give it a shot. when you stop things will come back almost to normal depending on your age.

I tried it and loved it until BP and DVT made me change my mind.

Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon