Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I am doing it

When you are dressed in business attire are you supporting your lovely breast with a bra or something?

Libertybelle yes I am wearing a bra. They get heavy. I don’t think I could go Braless all day. I prefer Wacoal bras.

(11-02-2024, 01:46 PM)Beth14 Wrote:  Libertybelle yes I am wearing a bra. They get heavy. I don’t think I could go Braless all day. I prefer Wacoal bras.
Wacoal makes some good bras.  What size bra are you currently wearing?  Also I have seen your progress photos through out and your breast look lovely and I am so happy for you.  I strive to be in the same place in the future.  Do you by chance have a photo of your chest in your business wear?  I am curious to see how much projection is presented.

I am sorry I do not have a picture. Next time I get dressed in a suit and tie I will take one. My BRA size is 42DD.  I am finding I can’t really hide them.  But that’s part of having them. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Last update today with my Dr. 13 weeks post will let everyone know. Thanks

Here are a couple of photo's of Beth14 in new bra's bought on 02/28/2024.

Looking good they are....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you again for posting my pictures!!  I had my final checkup with the Dr. everything seems to be just where it should be. Progressing fine. I do still have some drop come and they should even appear to be bigger. Can’t wait. Got to go to my fave favorite Bra Store as well. Picked up these three while I as there. Wacoal seems to be my bra. Fits me so well. Anyway that’s all I have for now. If anyone has any questions I am always here
Thanks

What size are your bras ?    You look fantastic BTW

Thank you very much. I am a 42DD

Cute Bras!  I am so happy with the  progress of your BA.  It is an inspiration!  Do you normally wear t-shirts or tank tops, or blouses or other over your bra clad breasts?  Do you have a pictures of your breasts clothed. I am trying to determine projection, etc!  Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon