Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting my undercover program

it'll quite fascinating to see what happens on a program like that, simple yet decently holistic. best of luck <3

If a person cannot get Ainterol discretely, they could order Barlowe's PM from Amazon and have it sent to an Amazon locker. BO is not a substitute for PM. 

BO is a glandular and once you get on that train, you may not be able to stop it, even if you quit taking it. 
PM is an herbal, and if you don't want to go any further, you can get off of that train. It is safer in that respect for those who may not want to go all the way.

https://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-VegiCaps-Stearate-SHIPPING/dp/B00OKY07XM/ref=sr_1_2?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.tZTUDia4qc90abCeNjMcn7ZLLaehFFschgUxVxHpdywUpnQbib7T1FerMtKN47nS.QSdqbUq6CXMyCopTV88M9KmZg_DdQgAqRqhbMeLd2Ao&dib_tag=se&keywords=barlowe%27s+pueraria&qid=1712000443&sr=8-2

Karen  Heart

Secret Sissy,

Do not be ashamed of your regimen. No need to complicate things!

Karen  Heart

@Karen Hart

Hi Karen,  I have read many of your posts.  I actually went with Barlowes for the red reishi based on your experience/opinion of the company. Barlowes is on Amazon but ships from Barlowes straight to the house, and I can’t get the locker option.  

I remember you telling of a bad experience where you quit the BO and you were dismayed that it continued right on working.  How long did it take to clear your system?

Clear my system? I'm not sure how I would know. 
AFAIK, I am still under the power of BO.

Erections are difficult to obtain and only last a few minutes. 
Emissions are just a few drops and sometimes non-existent.
I can feel the ejaculation but nothing comes out.

Pretty sure my breasts are still growing, though very slowly.
Getting physically weaker all the time.

Lost all interest in going out in public while dressed.
Lost most of my interest in dressing and buying clothes. 
I mean, I still dress (partially, bra, heels and hose) for solo sessions but that's it. 
No makeup or outerwear. No jewelry or perfume.
It does help me psych myself up for orgasms.

Much flatter emotions. Much slower to anger. Very low sex drive.
I used to masturbate almost daily. Now, twice a week is enough.

I cry easily when I see touching scenes in movies.
However, I do not feel like a woman. 
I used to love lipstick. Now I just feel foolish wearing it.
I feel almost sexless, in a way, neither male nor female.

I'm probably leaving out some things, but those are the most dramatic.

Karen  Heart

I think this is a permanent change as a direct result of BO but I do not feel either happy nor sad about it. 

This is why I say BO is not the same as PM or any other herbal.

BO can affect your whole being... at least it did for me.

If I had a choice, I would go back to herbals, feeling girly and sexy.
However, like I said, it's not that big of a deal because I apparently had a chemical lobotomy.

(02-04-2024, 01:06 AM)SecretSissy Wrote:  @Karen Hart

Well I do hope it comes back for you.  I must say that for me, I would have to go back to my 30s just to have the amazing drive you've had in your late 60s early 70s.  I imagine when I'm 70 ill hopefully be retired and just tinkering with my hobbies...seriously doubt this will be one of them  Smile

Six months ago I finally got the nerve to tell my wife of 38+ years of my desire to go mtf. I wish I had told her 20 yrs ago as I wasted all those years. I couldn’t believe how kind, understanding, compassionate she was. She said as long as we are honest with each other we can get thru anything.

If you haven’t told your wife you night be missing the best friend you’ve got. Reach out to other on this site who have way more experience than me and see what they think.

Good luck on your journey!!!

Pooky

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon