Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting my undercover program

One reply for Lexi and one for SecretSissy  (Graphic description follows. Be advised!)

@SecretSissy: breast development happens slowly both with PM and BO. It seems to be true that BO makes the fat redistribution a tiny bit faster, but we are still talking about months. Also, if you are starting NBE and you want to dip your feet in it before going full steam ahead, I would suggest to use PM as it doesn't get stored in fat as much as BO, and at the beginning the results are fairly reversible.
A side note on Ainterol's shipping: they ship from Thailand and declare below the actual amount on the boxes they send (my last box says $8 for a $50 shipment). Their products are not regulated as medicines, so they don't usually incur in weird taxes. The box they ship from is a plain brown small box (8x3x3 inches approx) and it only says "supplements" on the custom label. It's clearly marked as being from Thailand. Even if the box is full of pills, it doesn't rattle. The bottles of capsules are padded inside so they don't make noise. (I am writing all of this so you can decide where to get the package posted)

@LexiCD: ejaculation is not the problem, the problem is how to achieve erection. My experience is that if I take more than 1000 mg PM per day, after 2 weeks my sex drive is drastically reduced and, even doing DIY, I struggle to get and sustain a full hard-on for more than a few minutes. When having sex, any thought that coud distract me makes me go soft. It becomes a very cerebral thing, more based on my fantasies than the act itself. For example, my wife has learned that sucking on my nipples is practically the only way to keep me hard and make me cum, and that's because in my head they are the things most connected with my breast fetish. I have read many accounts of other people saying the same. My advice is always to "plan ahead" and keep your downstairs active by doing DIY every 3 days or so. Reload times get a bit longer on PM, so achieving full erection twice in a day becomes challenging. (at least in my experience). On the upper side, orgasms get a lot better as they turn into a body-shattering long wave rather than a single shot-and-go.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Shirazmn, excellent advice.

@Shirazmn The info on Ainterol shipping is much appreciated.  (I'm guessing they give you tracking?)   As for 'BO vs PM' , (of course results are not the same for everyone)  but if I understand you correctly;  it is a long process, but the potential breast growth and fat redistribution are about equal between the two after enough time has gone by.  BO apparently takes much longer to work its way out of your system.  

It is perfect for me that the results are gradual and take a very long time.  For me, this means no one will take much notice.  

I do worry about annual doctor's visits though.  I wonder just how far I can go, before my doctor becomes concerned with a certain level of above normal growth, and wants to start running a bunch of blood tests on me??

Not sure what you mean with "tracking"? If you are saying that I get any percentage from Ainterol, no. I don't.

I have tried Oxford Vitality and it didn't work.
I have tried Biovea's and it kinda worked.
I have tried Pueraria.uk and it did work
I have tried Ainterol and it worked the best.

I just like to share what worked for me. I found out that extracts don't work while pure ground root does. I am not the only one here advocating for Ainterol's PM, and we don't have any affiliation with the brand.

REgarding BO, yes, you are correct. As it stores in fat, if/when you want to stop (because of weight gain, depression, weakness, change of mind... all things that can happen with NBE) it's harder to cleanse your system. I suggested to start with PM just because it's easier to slow down and stop the effects if you need to. The speed at which changes happen is the same; what changes is the speed at which things stop when you stop.

Regarding the doctor's visits, when I went because of the massive pain in my chest (which turned out to be budding, with PM doing its job) and I was diagnosed with gynecomastya, he did a hormone test. I expected high E and low T. Instead he found little trace of E (I later discovered that the tests don't see phytoestrogens), higher T than usual, and slightly raised prolactin (if this is too high it can cause cancer in genetic males).

Hi Shirazmn,
Interesting results on your doctors visit results on T and E levels. I need to do an over 50 checkup and was thinking about doing a T E check with my blood work, which isn't included in my periodic physical exams I get for work. Thinking about scheduling one in December.
Heart

(25-11-2023, 01:08 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Not sure what you mean with "tracking"? If you are saying that I get any percentage from Ainterol, no. I don't.
Sorry. I wasn't very clear there....I mean do they give a tracking number so I can track it on my phone, and know when the package will arrive.

Ainterol will send an email when the order is shipped with a link to track the package and a tracking number, the tracking information doesn't always get updated regularly (in Thailand), so it might appear to stop for days then get a burst of updates when it reaches your county.

Your local postal service *may* sent you an email when the package arrives in their hands (they do in the UK, don't know about other countries).

(25-11-2023, 04:11 AM)SecretSissy Wrote:  Sorry. I wasn't very clear there....I mean do they give a tracking number so I can track it on my phone, and know when the package will arrive.

Oh, LOL

I quote BlackButterfly on the tracking Smile

Well I am ashamed and sorry to admit this, but I basically ignored all the great advice I got here.  I gave up on trying to figure out how to secretly obtain the Ainterol, and went with what was easy:  9 (60count) 250mg bottles of Swanson Ovarian Glandular to an Amazon parcel locker...super easy to sneak into the house.  

So two weeks in-  I would say its definitely already working for me.  I'm already noticing a bit of testicle discomfort,  sore shoulder/back muscles,  occasional slight ache in nipples.  Sometimes I get a bit of a headrush or a little buzz?....its hard to describe.  It's not from any alcohol or pain medicine so it must be the BO.    

500mg   2Swanson  BO (1 am, 1pm)
1000mg 2Barlowes  RR (1 am, 1pm) 

iodine on the way to ensure proper temperature. 

I just plan to go through these 9 bottles, apply the brakes to the BO train, and see where it stops.   Then evaluate whether I want to try again next year or actually go with the Ainterol like I should have in the first place.   Blush

Swanson is a good brand.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon