Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hii everyone! Transitioning MTF here

Hi All!

My name is Mel and it has been quite a journey on my end.  I have been browsing reddit NBE thread and breastnexus as of a month ago and finally decided to make an account today and plan to start making a thread my my journey this week or next.  Initially started HRT back in 2011 at age 22 and then had to come off it a couple years later due to some personal issues.  During this time I did have slight breast growth, but after not being on HRT for long and literally stopped, alot has reversed.  Anyways, I am now back and free to live my true self and started back as on HRT as of late last year (about a year and 4months now from last year) and looking to see what I can do to improve. 

At the moment I have breast growth, but they do not seem to be rounding out (atleast at the bottom of the breast and inner).  If anything I believe I may have tuberous growth and not sure what to do... I will post picture on my journey page and will list my regimen, but I kinda accepted I may need surgery in the end to have this corrected.  However, doing my best to get as much growth possible and if there is any information that can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it.  But yeah, this is pretty much where I am at now and wish everyone the best!

Hi Mel, welcome to the forum!

I am not an expert in HRT, so I'll let others tell you more about what lies ahead for you.

I wish you all the best in your journey!

Thank you! Looking forward to sharing my journey here!

Welcome to the forum, you're in right place for all boob magic for sure. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon