Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mel's Journey

Hi all!

Kinda reposting my intro below to make it easier, since it provides some background-

My name is Mel and it has been quite a journey on my end.  I have been browsing reddit NBE thread and breastnexus as of a month ago and finally decided to make an account today and plan to start making a thread my my journey this week or next.  Initially started HRT back in 2011 at age 22 and then had to come off it a couple years later due to some personal issues.  During this time I did have slight breast growth, but after not being on HRT for long and literally stopped, alot has reversed.  Anyways, I am now back and free to live my true self and started back as on HRT as of late last year (about a year and 4months now from last year) and looking to see what I can do to improve.

At the moment I have breast growth, but they do not seem to be rounding out (atleast at the bottom of the breast and inner).  If anything I believe I may have tuberous growth and not sure what to do... I kinda accepted I may need surgery in the end to have this corrected. However, doing my best to get as much growth possible and if there is any information that can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it.  But yeah, this is pretty much where I am at now and wish everyone the best!

Average Levels:
e: 300-350 pg/ml
T: <35 ng/ml

I was doing EV Injection, but as of last month I switched to Estrogel 3mg day (1.5mg morning/1.5mg night).  So my levels most likely are a bit lower now, which I will test soon. 
I Just added the following to my regimen as of last month and can say I already see a difference even after being on HRT this long.

Regimen (some taken from many recommendations I read on threads/here- I will add this again my my journey page for input on whether I should adjust/remove any or add):
-Estrogel 1.5mg morning and 1.5mg night as of last month  (Previously, EV Injection every 3.5 days @ 2.4mg each- this got me to 300-350 pg/ml at through)
-Prometrium 200mg rectal (14 day on, 14 days off)
-Dutasteride 0.5mg every 3.5days (monday/thursday)

Below added as of last month
-MSM (w/optimsm 3g) at night with 1000mg Vit C
-Pygeum 125mg morning and 125mg at night
-Sunflower Lecethin 1200mg morning and 1200mg night
-Fish Oil 1200mg 2x a day
-Shatavari (50% saponin) 1200mg/day
-Aloe (Freeze dried, inner leaf) 1500mg/day
-Vitamin D3 + k  2000IU/Day
-Jarrows Vitamin B-Right Complex 1 a day
-GABA 500mg/night - I plan to remove this one.

Updated per wonderful people here providing info/input (Thank you so much!!!)
Staring once they arrive via mail
-Moringa
-Lotus Topical Protocol - DHEA Cream + Prometrium 200mg capsule + Estrogel dab
-Calcium Citrate complex with D 1x night 600mg Citrate + 750 Vitamin D| I plan to move my Vit D3+K a night as well. So total will be 2000IU D3 + 750UIU D

From the above changes, I do feel constant slight pain in the breasts and do notice that they are slowly growing... so I hope I am on the right track here.. From the pictures you will see that the left breast is lacking alot compared to the right side, so not sure what can be done here or if its just what it is.

underbust is 34in
bust is: 39in

This is pretty much my current regimen, but if there is any recommendations, please let me know!  I have read from this forum that adding progesterone cream can add volume/promote fat growth in breasts, so I definitely am looking into adding this.  I am not sure if this should be Progesterone cream like the one on Amazon like Emeritas Progest, or if I need a clinical Progesterone Gel that I would need to order on an online pharmacy. Really hoping to get input to help with the tuberous growth/lack of fullness, but again I kinda of accepted that at this point in development I have, surgery may be only option to correct this. Anyways, I am open to posting constant updates and hopefully maybe this is something that can be corrected and can help anyone in the future with the same issues.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You might want to consider taking Moringa. You can do a search on this site and read up on it. I started taking it and noticed a difference. I am not on HRT. I am taking herbal supplements. My breasts feel fuller with taking Moringa.

Thank you! I will definitely look into this and add this to my regimen immediately to try!!

Welcome to the Forum, Mel!

Apologies if I missed it, but how long have you been back on HRT?

To my amateur eye, your program looks good. I would add Calcium to the mix, though.

Check out the topical protocol that Lotus posted in the Project-X thread on 7/12/23. It looks as if you already have all the ingredients, minus DHEA Cream. (Source it from eBay for the best deal).

Also consider wearing a bra every day, too. That should help. I also wear a comfy sleep bra at night, myself.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&pid=226697#pid226697

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

No worries! I have been back on HRT for about a year and 4 months so far.

Ahh! Yeah I def will add calcium to my regimen, not sure how I missed that!  Also I usually take my Vitamin D3+k in the morning, but I think after reading some of these threads it seems that it's best to take at night along with the msm/vit c since it helps promote hgh at night.  Def will change this up starting tomorrow since I already took my d3 today.  

Also thank you so much for the info! I just bought the DHEA cream after reading up the thread you posted, also thank you for mentioned to get it on ebay! I just got the BioLabs DHEA Cream on there just now.    Also after looking at some threads regarding progesterone cream, I found that Biovea Progesterone cream was mentioned, so I ordered that too.  Just not sure if I should continue taking my Prometrium 200mg (rectal) or if I should just do both.  

I never actually considered wearing a sleep bra, but I usually do wear a bra everyday (minus weekends where I just stay home like today.) I will look into getting a sleep bra though!

Thank you again for the information here~

(19-11-2023, 02:03 AM)ScarletMel Wrote:  Thank you! I will definitely look into this and add this to my regimen immediately to try!!

btw! Just fully read through the thread you linked me (from the topical protocol onwards) and yep just noticed I do have everything minus the DHEA Cream which should be arriving hopefully next week!  

With the estrogel I have, I always hear/read that it isn't safe to use on breasts, etc... not sure what the specifics were (usually just read to not use online without any specifics why).  I know Lotus mentioned just doing a small pump, but just wondering if this is generally safe or if there was any data on why this would be the case.  At this point I am willing to do anything though to help correct the breast issue I am having so I plan to just do it anyways once I have the dhea cream on hand, I will just do a very small tap of the estrogel and split it on each breast along with the biolabs dhea+ biovea progesterone cream (or just open and squeeze premetrium capsules I have atm since I do have a prescription).  Again thank you so much for the information!!! I will def keep this updated

I use a 200mg P4 capsule topically. Just pin-prick it and split it between both breasts with the topical protocol from Lotus. I actually alternate methods rectal/topical, myself.

Adding Calcium + D3 will help boost IGF-1, and those are best taken at night before bed.

I personally prefer Calcium Citrate with zero Calcium Carbonate added. Calcium Citrate is made from Limes. Calcium Carbonate is literally made from Limestone. So, obviously limes are easier on your system than trying to digest rocks.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

(19-11-2023, 03:43 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I use a 200mg P4 capsule topically. Just pin-prick it and split it between both breasts with the topical protocol from Lotus. I actually alternate methods rectal/topical, myself.

Adding Calcium + D3 will help boost IGF-1, and those are best taken at night before bed.

I personally prefer Calcium Citrate with zero Calcium Carbonate added. Calcium Citrate is made from Limes. Calcium Carbonate is literally made from Limestone. So, obviously limes are easier on your system than trying to digest rocks.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Ahh perfect! Damn I acted to hately since I was excited to get everything and already ended up buying the Biovea Progesterone cream.  Guess I will just hold on to those incase in the future lol.  I will use the premetrium capsules and alternate on my end then! Thinking first 14 days of the month rectal and then till end of month I will do topical.  So I will just start with the prog topical tonight while I wait for the DHEA cream to arrive.

Also thank you for the Calcium update, I actually ended up ordering on amazon when you initially mentioned it and just cancelled and made sure to get Calcium Citrate w/d.  I couldn't find one with D3, but I do have D3 separately already so I will just take that all together at night with the msm and vitamin c stack.   

Thank you again!!!!

You're welcome! Be sure to check out the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens and Project-X threads by Lotus. There's a lot of hard science in there that she has provided for us.

(19-11-2023, 04:54 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  You're welcome! Be sure to check out the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens and Project-X threads by Lotus. There's a lot of hard science in there that she has provided for us.

One more thing to add to this ....

There's a keyword search feature on the bottom of each thread, so if you have any questions about things related to NBE/HRT, do a keyword search in the threads listed above. Chances are, Lotus has covered it.

For instance, Kay Lady mentioned Moringa. I had forgotten that Lotus had covered this before, and when I went to check it out in the Project-X thread ... wow! That really is a good one!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon