Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

few questions

I hope to start P.M. soon when get them. I keeping reading about changes. So wondering about them. Seen penis and testies get smaller how small or depends on dose and all? I am 4 soft 8 hard and about 1 3/4 thick. Also seen nipples get darker so will the penis testies and lips

Hi Robyn and welcome to the forum.

Provided that reactions to PM vary, here's what has happened to me and many others. (more or less in chronological order)

Your skin will get a lot softer. This happens very quickly and it may feel like your whole body is tingling (or itchy). I am adding this here as it's a sign that PM is doing something.

Your testes will shrink. I have read many people saying that theirs shrunk to half the original size. This will not mean that you get sterile, but simply that your nuts will feel more like olives.

Your penis will NOT shrink, unless you stop using it. PM or not PM, this is a case of "use it or lose it". What will change is the sex drive, so getting it fully hard will take more concentration. Sex will become less of a mechanical thing and more of a feelings-related matter. This is probably the most immediate psychological change you will noticed that is induced by PM. Orgasms also get a lot better.

Nipples and areolas are a bit of a mystery. In some people they get darker and wider, in others the whole areola shrinks up into the nipple area. It really depends on your heritage, I think. I have seen asian trans girls getting dark puffy nipples and white ones getting wider areolas. The change in colour of the areolas starts before breast growth starts, but it also goes back to paler shades if you stop PM.

A dark line may form under your penis, running all the way to the centrer of your scrotum. Nobody has any idea why this happens, but it's fairly common.

I have never heard of any change in the colour or texture of the lips, to be honest.

Good luck in your journey!

Thank you Shirazmn I am wondering should i also take S.P.? If so how much mg and also fenugreek? The P.M. will be here this weekend

(22-11-2023, 12:17 PM)robyn Wrote:  Thank you Shirazmn I am wondering should i also take S.P.? If so how much mg and also fenugreek? The P.M. will be here this weekend

SP is an anti-androgen. It lowers your testosterone levels. If you take it, the loss of libido is more dramatic but feminization *could* be a tiny bit faster. It's entirely up to you to find your balance there. Just stick to the dose advised on the bottle.
Fenugreek has an effect on mammary glands and milk ducts, so it is useful once your breast tissue starts growing. I would suggest not to take it at the beginning or it could get in the way of the PM.

Good luck!

(22-11-2023, 01:08 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(22-11-2023, 12:17 PM)robyn Wrote:  Thank you Shirazmn I am wondering should i also take S.P.? If so how much mg and also fenugreek? The P.M. will be here this weekend

SP is an anti-androgen. It lowers your testosterone levels. If you take it, the loss of libido is more dramatic but feminization *could* be a tiny bit faster. It's entirely up to you to find your balance there. Just stick to the dose advised on the bottle.
Fenugreek has an effect on mammary glands and milk ducts, so it is useful once your breast tissue starts growing. I would suggest not to take it at the beginning or it could get in the way of the PM.

Good luck!

Good advice from Shirazm.

I have been taking PM 1000mg with SP and Fenugreek. I am amazed how smooth my whole body skin is. After less than 3 months, I feel the difference between mine and my bf's. 
I have had shrinking testes, the dark line he describes and breasts that are very tender to the touch. I am concerned by the erection loss that I have experienced and hope that bf is right when he says it will pass. Perhaps he is only being kind?
However, the speed of the growth and budding has astonished me.

Bon voyage!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon