Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Hello everyone new member here

A little about me I'm a male who has always wanted female breasts I just started pueraria mirifica a week ago, it already feels like something is happening my nipples are tingly and warm feeling constantly. I'm going to start taking red reishi and fish oil on the 1st. Is there anything else I should add? I'll post pictures if that is ok.

I don't take PM but keeping it simple is a good start. PM to help with E and RR helps the process.

Yes, I think it's better to just start with mild doses of PM and RR so you can tell what the effects are. Fish oil is fine too.

Congrats on getting started. I'm glad to hear that you are getting quick results.
It's a great feeling, isn't it?

For clarity, and to add to our (mental) data base, what brand and dose are you currently taking?
Efficacy varies from brand to brand and doses are not comparable.

Probably the most lauded brand on this forum is Ainterol, followed by Barlowe's.
I had results with Swiss Botany but it was long ago, so I do not remember the dose.

Yes, you can post pics.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Yes I'm excited for more, I'm using Carlyle brand 1000mg. It looks like it's not a very good brand but I think its working for me so far. Yes I posted a photo on the timeline with my name. Any feedback you have would be appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon