Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

signs of P.M. working

I just started taking P.M. plan to add S.P. soon as well as black cohosh heard helps with arthritis and maybe later fenugreek. Wondering what are signs that P.M. is working? Will it be around the breast? When will the line on the penis start, testicles shrink and will the scrotum change? What about the weight shift and hair change(less body hair and more on head)? The bottle shows 1000 mg from seen here its 500 mg so what think it is?

Changes start immediately, depending on dosage

Testicles will feel numb, start to to hurt, testicles will get small , along with penis, butt will get big, pain in back and hips as you get an hour glass figure, desire to wear female clothes, desire to talk to men, desire to stare at another man’s genitalia

Basically, you will go through the teen girl experience

Ok, pull the break!

The first physical sign of PM working will probably be softer skin. This happens in just a few days and the easiest way to tell is that your skin will tingle, or be downright itchy.
Before anything happens in the chest area you'll have to wait at least a couple of months.
It is entirely possible that your testes will hurt. If they do, that's when they'll start shrinking. This is likely to happen after about a month on PM.
Loss of sex drive may happen 2 weeks into PM, but that depends on your testosterone levels and on many other things.

Regarding the quantity of PM, can you post a link of the product you purchased? I can have a look for you.

(23-11-2023, 04:01 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Ok, pull the break!

The first physical sign of PM working will probably be softer skin. This happens in just a few days and the easiest way to tell is that your skin will tingle, or be downright itchy.
Before anything happens in the chest area you'll have to wait at least a couple of months.
It is entirely possible that your testes will hurt. If they do, that's when they'll start shrinking. This is likely to happen after about a month on PM.
Loss of sex drive may happen 2 weeks into PM, but that depends on your testosterone levels and on many other things.

Regarding the quantity of PM, can you post a link of the product you purchased? I can have a look for you.
It is Carlyle brand and the label shows 1000 mg. I just bought S.P. Rexall brand 320 mg. I took 1 P.M last night and 1 today

See my prior thread. My experience was that Carlyle did not work, so I switched to Barlowe's, which did. Unfortunately, there's not good standardization across brands. Ainterol and Barlowe are known to work, but I don't trust anything else.

As I suspected, that PM is an exctract. Extracts don't work much, definitely not as well as pure root does.
May I suggest you buy from Ainterol instead? Theyhave pure PM root powder, which is what you need for NBE.
Sorry

I just noticed my fingers feel softer and both breast nipples are feeling funny not sure if tingling or what bu feels good lol I have felt a little pain in my testicals. Not sure if from herbs

(25-11-2023, 12:59 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  As I suspected, that PM is an exctract. Extracts don't work much, definitely not as well as pure root does.
May I suggest you buy from Ainterol instead? Theyhave pure PM root powder, which is what you need for NBE.
Sorry

I just checked two USA sources for PM and they are both extracts. Not that I am going to start PM, I like my BO Kiss

Stocked up on BO, Uterine Glandular and Petuitary Glandular. Much cheaper than my Transfemme products. Now that I am in the maintenance stage and know dosage, I can get quality cheap Big Grin
Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon