Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes and Expectations

Hi,
I am fairly new user to Pm and have done some research, and i know mauny of this has been posted elsewhere, but not all in one place from what i can see.

(as of 28.11.23 I am about 2 months on PM)

What i was looking for is some sort of expectations and changes that *may* happen.

for instance

Softer skin - i am definately feeling some of this
loss of libido - definately - i struggle to get hard (but love it)
Brain fogging - i certainly had this for about 2 weeks
Sensitive nipples - got those and love to play with them. (a partner bit one a bit too hard and it hurt like hell)

So what are the usual effects i am missing?

Budding - i am not sure i am at that stage yet or how to be definite it is starting.
line under balls?
anything else?

(trying to get thread that would help other too)

I have been using P.M. maybe a week. But was sing fenugreek and have some development. I am wondering if fenugreek is/was helping P.M. As in i feel like skin is softer and i looked and want to say i see a slight line. Not sure about hair, sex drive but have erections after wake up. Also i feel like have a little nipple stimulation and testical pain

PM doesn't do much in a week. Therefore I believe much of your earlier changes i due to fenugreek. I also started with fenugreek, which had some effect.Later when I changed to PM the development accelerated - and after some weeks morning erections became very rare. Regarding body hair: I don't see any large effect, and my skin has always been bit softer than most men have, so it is difficult to say if there is more softness or not.

However, remember that everybody is different, and "mileage may vary". And the changes aren't very fast. Somebody said that growing tits is a marathon, not a sprint.

Testicle pain seem to be common. I suspect that it might be a version of "blue balls", as ejaculation frequency often goes down with feminizing stuff. At least for me waning off has helped.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon