Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doubt about estrogen patch

Hi. I sharted to wear a 0.75 micrograms/24h patch. This mean every day, the estrogen to my body that patch leave to my Blood IS 0.075 at day? Im a bit scared because  i saw in total MG are 6 of estrogen. I dont understand what means that.
Im overdossing me? Is dangerous? How It works patch?
Thanks.

Different methods deliver different amounts of available estrogen, so you can’t compare between patch, pills (oral, sublingual, suppository), and injections (subcutaneous, intramuscular). Each one has its own recommended dose.

Also there are 1000 MICRO grams in 1 MILLI gram. Usually “mg” is milli, and “micro” is mcg, ug, or something else.

Well the patch has this composition: Is Estramon 75.
Active ingredient: Estradiol 0.5-water (6.198 mg per 30 cm2 patch = 1 patch) = Estradiol (release: 0.075 milligrams per day per 30 cm2 patch = 1 patch); Other ingredients: Soybean oil, refined poly[(2-ethylhexyl)acrylate-co-methylacrylate-co-acrylic acid-co-(2,3-epoxypropyl)methacrylate] (62.2:32:5.7:0, 03); Preparation of (R,R,R)-α-tocopherol, pegoterate

Is too hight? Sad Huh I took One week 1.5 MG of esteogel in morning and evening before switch top patch.

You are getting less than 1/30th of my old 3.5 day dose every day, effectively one tenth of a holistic HRT plan. you'll probably be fine, just keep an eye on things like you should always be doing.

Oh! Is low. Fiu.. ok. I thought it was much more. I felt more tired these 3 days and also on the third day, my joints were aching. I have lost 3 kg and I felt like my mind was sluggish. It's normal with the patches, I guess. Or maybe because it is continuous,  not a gel, affects more. Ok. Thanks for the clarification.  Shy

I use the 50mcg patch, just one per week and am seeing small changes each week. Get the same tired effect and a few aches on the first or second day and then it is all good.

Am. Ok. Thanks Heart .So being tired is normal.  I was scared if i took so much estrogen.

So, is better if i put 2 patches at the same time? Or better note to do? I think is too low the done. But ia more safe. Mmm. I dont understand why in instruction says each patch contains 6.35 MG estradiol.  Huh Now i confused. Thanks again for explanation.

Ok, I think i have the answer.My weight is 80-90 kilos, I added 3 or 4 times 0.075. The result was 0.3. Then I multiplied it by my weight and I got 6 with some MG. I guess that's it. So in 4 days I dumped that amount. Perfect

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon