Just starting out my journey

Wink 

Big Grin
Hello there

New to NBE. But not to boobies thanks to stage 4 gynecomastia. Dodgy

Current measurements
Underbust - 106cm
bust - 120cm

So, based on some reading I've done and advice from Lotus's posts. I have decided to start my NBE journey with 

1. Ainterol's PM pills (god it takes ages to arrive) - 1000mg (500x2) per day (daily)
2. RR  - it says 50% bioactive polysaccs and is 30:1 extract - pill (as per manufacturer) - (daily)
3. MSM (Doctor's Best OptiMSM 100mg) suggested is 1-3g as per advice on BN but the manufacturer says 3 pills per day. Each is 1g, so 3g seems high so I am gonna try 1g for a week and increase week after.

So far so good. I hope I understand the science behind it as well. 

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG SO IT MIGHT HELP OTHERS IN FUTURE.
I will try and think it out.  
PM is plant based estrogen imposter cheating and mingling with estrogen receptors in human body while RR tries hard to reduce the conversion of T to DHT. MSM for collagen (kinda unclear on this one). There remains a question of what happens to the unconverted T (into DHT). This free T, I want to aromatise (T to E) it so I can get estrogen off it but lacking bit knowledge about drug nteractions here as we already hitting 3 diff drugs. Do I add White Poeny here? Also, I find this hard to source any other equally good alternatives that go with this drug cohort?

Any suggestions on this? Please feel free to reply to correct or help me or just wish me luck

Nice synopsis  Smile only about 2-5% of testosterone is bioactive (that's the free T [testosterone] @ 2-5% that's available for synthesis). The rest of T @ 95% just kinda lingers around, that's called an unbound fraction, lol like nothing to see here... so let's move on. But, that 2-5% can wreak havoc in tissues via DHT, most notably prostate cancer.

If you think you'll need WP because you have a higher bioavailable free T (say more towards 4-5%) and or extra signs of DHT (excess body hair) then I'd say "go for it". Smile

Thank you Lotus. I will purchase perhaps in the future. 

Quick question
In regards to PM, it seems the delivery is going to be delayed. Could I be on Fenugreek along with other herbs mentioned in my plan untill it arrives then make the switch to PM once I got hold of it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon