Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aly’s Journey....

Star 

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around for a while but finally decided to start my NBE journey. 

This is day 0. 

Aly’s Plan
FG + RR + MSM everyday.

My aim is to grow boobs big enough that I would need a bra all the time. Lactation would be a bonus but for me have decent sized boobs is the primary objective. 

Question 
Based on what you can see from the photos, I know this is day 0 perhaps a bit premature to think about PG creams, do you think I have buds? If so, should I start with creams.

Removed pictures but maybe I will post them in future.

Hi, Aly, welcome to the forum!

I have been blessed with gynecomastia since my teens, but it was only in my sixties that I came to see my breasts as a gift. I have very little experience with PM, but I do take MSM and apply progesterone cream. The latter has made my breasts as smooth and soft to the touch as my wife’s and my nipples have become incredibly sensitive and erogenous.  

Why did you remove your photos?

Progesterone (wild yam) cream was a real boon for me, so I highly recommend it. I used 20mg daily.

I have reached my goals, so I am no longer experimenting but if I were just starting out, I think that I would try to mimic the female menstrual cycle. Just for fun!  Wink
We were discussing this on another thread. https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31532

I started googling for images (graphs) of "female hormone cycle" or something like that. I found dozens.

A very simplistic approach would be to use PG cream for one week "on" and 3 weeks "off", or even 2 weeks "on" and 2 weeks "off" while maintaining daily FG use.

I know that many people say that you should have buds first but I am not sure about. Cycling PG might induce budding, I don't know, but it might.

I just looked up female hormone cycle over the life-time. 
The fluctuations during puberty are very interesting.
It seems to indicate that PG accompanies E from the very beginning.
Based on that, I would surmise that it is not necessary to bud before introducing PG.

I am wondering if this pulsing of the hormone levels (shown in puberty section) initiates budding.
The levels peak, then drop to zero, then peak higher, then go to zero. 

That makes me wonder if this is what accounts for people saying that when they re-started their regimen after a break, everything seemed to come back more quickly and intensely.

So, for someone just starting out, it could make sense to use E and PG for a week "on", then a week "off" for a couple of months (or more) until they bud and then shift to mimicking the menstrual cycle at that point. 

Very, very interesting. I almost with that I could start over!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-12-2023, 11:11 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  Hi, Aly, welcome to the forum!

I have been blessed with gynecomastia since my teens, but it was only in my sixties that I came to see my breasts as a gift. I have very little experience with PM, but I do take MSM and apply progesterone cream. The latter has made my breasts as smooth and soft to the touch as my wife’s and my nipples have become incredibly sensitive and erogenous.  

Why did you remove your photos?
Hi wInz,

It's nice to find someone else here who understands dealing with gynecomastia. I've been taking MSM, and it's certainly giving me some crazy dreams! The other day, I had this wild one where I woke up, went through my usual morning routine, even made my bed and stared out the balcony... only to realize I was staring down at a whole forest from what felt like the 60th floor! Believe me, where I live, seeing 10 floors is a feat, so that's when I knew I was definitely dreaming. Woke up only to realize I'd be doing my morning chores twice, haha. Talk about deja vu!

I've tried my hand at lucid dreaming before, with about as much luck as my lottery tickets, but you've got me curious again. 

As for the photos, a bit of insecurity got the better of me for now. Maybe someday I'll build up the courage. Just going through a stressful period lately, and a bit paranoid to boot.

Anyway, how has the PG cream been affecting your breast size? And how long have you been using it, with what frequency? Does it have any side affects?

Thanks

(19-12-2023, 01:15 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Progesterone (wild yam) cream was a real boon for me, so I highly recommend it. I used 20mg daily.

I have reached my goals, so I am no longer experimenting but if I were just starting out, I think that I would try to mimic the female menstrual cycle. Just for fun!  Wink
We were discussing this on another thread. https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31532

I started googling for images (graphs) of "female hormone cycle" or something like that. I found dozens.

A very simplistic approach would be to use PG cream for one week "on" and 3 weeks "off", or even 2 weeks "on" and 2 weeks "off" while maintaining daily FG use.

I know that many people say that you should have buds first but I am not sure about. Cycling PG might induce budding, I don't know, but it might.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for sharing that information about the PG cream! I've been hearing quite a few positive things about it. I'm definitely interested in giving it a try.

One question I had – given that I already have some existing breast tissue, do you think I might have already developed buds at this point? I can kind of cup my breast in my palm (slightly awkward way to put it, I know!). Do you reckon it helps? Also, I am in my 20s if that is useful to know.
Either way, I'm going to add it to my routine and see how it goes. I'm thinking of trying a one-week-on, three-weeks-off to monitor my body's reaction.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress!

Anyway, how has the PG cream been affecting your breast size? And how long have you been using it, with what frequency? Does it have any side affects?”

Aly, it’s hard to say. I think the combination of PG cream, MSM, and the prolactin released have contributed. But I am sure it is the progesterone cream that had made my nipples so sensitive. I’ve been having nipple orgasms for sixty years but now my nipples seem more sensitive than ever. And I apply it only a couple of times a week. Somewhere Lotus wrote that it’s more effective that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon