Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started just now

(19-04-2024, 08:21 PM)CM213 Wrote:  Nice growth for 4 months. That's awesome.

Thank you CM213 Kiss

(19-04-2024, 08:39 PM)Ninja Wrote:  
(17-04-2024, 06:04 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  HI! here are the results after 4 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

I feel less tension in my nipples, my testicles no longer hurt, my sexual desire is mild. my breasts feel like they are filling up, albeit very slowly.

the fact is that now I can no longer wear tight shirts or undress in front of someone because I'm afraid of their questions Smile

Wait for your comments ! I love all of you  [Image: heart.gif]
You have had such great growth in such a short time, if I might ask what is your band size. You have a great feminine figure to begin with any growth will be noticeable. Has the wife had any reaction positive or negative.

Thank you Ninja, I don't know my band size, my wife hasn't seen it yet I'm trying to hide all the time, but I'll have to come out soon Smile)

(19-04-2024, 08:52 PM)Teddy Wrote:  
(19-04-2024, 07:27 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  
(17-04-2024, 06:17 PM)Teddy Wrote:  Wonderful development   Heart
I guess now you could also add progesterone to help the "inner structure development" ?
Ti auguro un successo continuo!
-Teddy Hug Celebrate

thanks Teddy, you are always very good and kind Heart , what brand of progesterone do you recommend?
You are so welcome!

I think the whole point of this site is to share knowledge and experiences, trying to help each other. And there are many nice people, so I try to give back the little I can. And you are even my European sister, having often similar issues with the EU rules and availability of many things, so I have special wish to help you by offering what I know Kiss .

I have earlier used Biovea (biovea.com), which seems to have good reputation, but their product isn't cheap and on top of that is in smallish packages. Therefore their P.C. is over time quite pricey.

I ordered in January Source Naturals Progesterone Cream from fmed.eu ( https://www.fmed.eu/en/shop/natural-progesterone-cream/ ). They are located in Slovenia - in other words inside EU.  Importing from outside EU may be very problematic in many European countries because P.C. is generally classified as a medicine. Therefore my advise is that you shouldn't order for instance from USA, it could be a hassle or even worse.

It is really difficult to compare products like this regarding efficiency based on personal experience, as everything takes a lot of time, and one person can't compare results of using a product against herself not using the product. However, I am pretty sure that Source Naturals is a serious company making real stuff and not lying.

Hugs Hug 
Teddy

ok  Heart , thank you very much for these additional tips and links I will take a look and evaluate   Kiss

(20-04-2024, 08:24 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Wow! The shape and definition of your breasts are amazing! So nice and girly, and such huge progress in just 4 months!
Just wow!!!

thank you so much Shirazmn Hug , I didn't expect such an evolution, in fact I thought I would still have a quiet summer at the seaside in August, I hope it continues to grow like this, even if I will necessarily have to understand how to put on t-shirts and go to the seaside, with who I will not have warned of my changes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon