Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started just now

(14-01-2024, 05:23 PM)gocciaverde Wrote:  Hi  Smile ,  here are the results of the first month from the photos.
I took 500mg of PM Ainterol (1 caps) for 15 days, then 1000MG for 10 days and the last 5 days 1500mg 3 caps one morning, one afternoon after lunch and one evening before sleeping.
I accompanied the PM with 1200mg of Red Reishi per day, calcium, vitamin D3 and omega3.

The symptoms were intense but quite bearable pain in the testicles and tension around the nipples, my sexual desire has dulled a lot, or rather I must say that it has changed and is much less instinctive, my hair has improved and my skin is a little softer.
one thing I've noticed is that my psychology has changed, I'm calmer in general but I have many more ups and downs in mood, and another thing is that lately I can't stand strong smells.

No side effects like stomach ache etc., I just had a little lack of energy the day I increased the dose.

I'll update you in another month! 

what is pm ainterol? And where do you get it from?

Ainterol is a brand. One of the top choice brands of Pueraria Mirifica, a breast enlarging herb.

Pueraria Mirifica is the most potent breast enlarging herb.
Ainterol is one of the top brands of PM.

Ainterol company is in Thailand, but they deliver world-wide. Their web sites are at least ainterol.us , ainterol.eu and ainterol.co.uk - depending on the area you live in. I live in Sweden, and have received heir stuff in a few weeks. (I'm using Pueraria Mirifica powder instead of capsules, because I can pack it in empty capsule shells myself, saving money. Or mix the powder to some drink or yogurt - it doesn't taste too bad at all.)
-Teddy

HI! here are the results after 2 months! 

1500 PM 
1300 Red reishi 
calcium+ vitamin d3 
C vitamin 
Omega 3 

the pain in the testicles is rarer while the tenderness in the nipples is intense and if someone accidentally touches them or hugs me I feel like screaming ??. I await your comments ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Really nice development!
Take care, Kiss
Teddy

thanks for the reply teddy, do you think my doses are too high?

I think PM is close to the maximum, based on what other members say. But likely not too high. Because there is very little formal and proper research, we all are on bit uncertain ground. If you like to reduce to 1000mg, I believe you will still progress very well!

Quantity of RR isn't a problem. And Calcium + C + Omega3 are very good to take. You might add D3 vitamin as well, something like 5000 IU, it is a multi-functional and protective vitamin. Lotus also recommends MSM.

Hugs,
Teddy

@gocciaverde I think your dosage is OK, and it seems to be working for you. The tenderness you describe seems to be the budding stage. Can you feel one small lump under each areola? 

Congrats on your development. You'll soon be the owner of a nice girly and perky pair of breasts.

(17-02-2024, 07:17 AM)Teddy Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting removed]

I think PM is close to the maximum, based on what other members say. But likely not too high. Because there is very little formal and proper research, we all are on bit uncertain ground. If you like to reduce to 1000mg, I believe you will still progress very well!

Quantity of RR isn't a problem. And Calcium + C + Omega3 are very good to take. You might add D3 vitamin as well, something like 5000 IU, it is a multi-functional and protective vitamin. Lotus also recommends MSM.

Hugs,
Teddy

Thank you teddy, your kindness and attention are always precious
Kiss

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon