Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out. Can I get some advice?

Hi I’m a 44 year old male and am starting my breast growth journey. I’ve tried reading Lotus’s posts and I simply can not follow them because they’re way smarter than me!! lol. I’ve recently for the 3rd time started taking pm again. lol. Here’s what I take could I get advice on what needs to be more or less?
 550 mg RR in morning
500 mg vitamin c, morning
50 mcg 2000 ui vitamin d3 in morning
An hour after that I take 500 mg pm
Then in the evening all I take is 500 mg pm. Should I take anything more or less that would benefit my girls growing up!! lol. If anyone has had success and would recommend something to me I thank you in advance.

Welcome.
Yes, she's really smart.
Heart

Why all the starting and stopping? 
Is this current regimen the same that you tried three times before?
What was the longest stretch that you have done?
Have you had any results?

What you have proposed is reasonable but you must be consistent. 
Have you tried this for one month without missing days? Did you have any results?

I honestly can’t remember why I quit, last time was 2 years ago. I did take it right at a month and I had just started getting the tingling in my nipples and was super excited about it. Just can’t remember what made me stop. 
Today is my fifth day of this regimen and I’ve started to get the white nipples when I wake up in the morning. This really excites me cuz I believe I read up that it means my hormones are changing!  Correct me if I’m wrong and ruin my excitement!! lol 
I’ve been taking purafem pm but read barlowes or ainterol was better so I currently have some of both on the way. When they arrive I’ll pick one and go with it for a while see how it works

Most people quit because they start getting results and it scares them!

I would highly recommend that you add Wild Yam, Progesterone Cream to your regimen. 
It frequently comes in 20mg dose pumps, as shown in the link below. 

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Solutions-Progesterone-Cream-3-Ounces/dp/B0013OXGNU/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3855AD4VM16FI&keywords=now+progesterone+cream&qid=1703016839&sprefix=now+proges%2Caps%2C318&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

I have been putting much thought into how best to utilize PC and have just recently gotten some insights and made a couple of posts about it.
Some people will say to start PC only after budding happens. The truth is... Progesterone always accompanies Estrogen in the female cycle, even in puberty. 

Check out these threads for details.

Anyone Else Using Both Phytoestrogens and Progesterone Cream? (mimicking menstruation)
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31532&pid=229182#pid229182

Aly’s Journey (includes my post on mimicking puberty)
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31585&pid=229572#pid229572

BTW, I am not suggesting that mimicking female cycles is necessary for success because there are many success stories without it.
In my early attempts, I had some success without PG but PG made a huge difference.

Karen

I actually do have some pg. I forgot to add that. I haven’t been regular using it cuz I’m un sure how and when I’m supposed to apply it. I’ve been rubbing it on my forearms when I do it though. When should I apply it and where? Would evening be the best time? I kinda wanted something extra to add to my evening besides just the pm. 
I’m so thankful for you taking the time to share with me. Awesome to have someone I can talk to.
Ill share a pic of where I’m at now and hopefully in a couple months I can start to see a difference!!

Check the instructions on your Progesterone cream and see what it has to say.
Usually they recommend rotating areas of application between face, inside forearms, wrists and thighs.
It can be used on the scrotum too. I believe the scrotum is the most effective area for people who have scrotums!

Weird thing. I remember years ago, reading something that said DO NOT apply it directly to your breasts.
I can only figure that this would be true perhaps because the cream would be best absorbed through thin skin.
Since the cream is made for women, they are assuming a lot of fat there.

The instructions on my last purchase of PG cream said to apply it 1-3 minutes before a meal but I have never seen that before.

Ooh I finally figured out the pictures. Here’s my starting point

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very impressive! May I suggest removing your chest hair? I recommend an epilator rather than shaving.

I realllly wanna remove my chest hair, but my wife would really be asking questions. I’m gonna try to hide everything as long as I possibly can, then deal with whatever happens. Best way? Naw, but it’s one of those things that I’m sure a lot of us are like in here!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon