Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Recently switched from PM to BO

(22-12-2023, 07:12 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Hi Karen,
There are a few folks her that are on HRT and use BO. Topical estrogen and progesterone should not be a big issue. Some folks will cycle progesterone cream with 3 weeks BO and 1 week progesterone cream, to mimic the female menstrual cycle. There is some good in that Lotus and Didi have on that.

Some companies may claim BO is one and done  because it is stored in your fat cells longer but the only thing permanent is the breasts, eventually the testosterone will take over again unless you start beck up on BO again. It would be nice if all I had to do was take it for a year or two but from my understanding a maintenance program is best to maintain feminine characteristics, aside from breasts, that is there to stay  Wink
Heart

What  would be considered a maintenance dose? 1 250mg capsule, or more?

I just finished off my 2nd bottle of Swanson Ovarian Glandular and thought I would do an update of the supplement doses and routine. Also some of my observations so far.
I switched from taking 3 BO caps 2 times a day to taking 2 caps 3 times a day because when I built up to 3 caps made me feel weird and it seemed like to much to me. I also caught the flu right after that so I quit taking any supplements for about 2 weeks.
In the morning before work I take 2 Ovarian Glandular caps, 1 Milk Thistle cap, 1 L-Tyrosine cap, 1 calcium cap, 1 multivitamin, and 1 aspirin. After work I take 1 Kelp tablet, 1 Pituitary Glandular cap, 1 Milk Thistle cap, and 2 Ovarian Glandular caps. I also pump my nipples every evening with a Rolevin electric nipple pump for 1/2 to 1 hour applying progesterone to my nipples 3 or 4 times a week before pumping. I feel great and there have been no negative side effects like headache or upset stomach like there was with PM. 
I do believe there has been some breast growth I not sure how much because I had some growth already from taking PM. The breasts have started to become rounder and more feminine appearing. My nipples are almost twice the size they were before I started but they were very small before I started so there is still a long way to go there. Only one of the nipples have taken on a more feminine appearance with the flatter top and sharper edges even though they have grown in size the same. The budding under my nipples is gone I don't know if that's supposed to happen after you start growing or not. My breasts don't hurt but they do feel funny all the time not really itchy, the best way I can describe the feeling is like you are wearing a wool sweater on bare skin but the feeling is not on the skin it's under the skin. It does look like my buttocks has become a little fuller and rounder. My testicles have definitely shrunk quite a bit but my scrotum has not tightened up like I hoped it would. My penis has also shrunk and doesn't really function but I had ED before I started. My face also to me looks younger or maybe just a little softer.
When I started on BO said to myself I would try it for 3 bottles to see if I liked it better than PM. Now I think I will order three more bottles.

I was also having stomach issues with pm. I am not sure if it's due to the delivery method of taking the pm, or just the pm itself and the higher estrogen levels. Either way I had stopped taking pm. 

I hope it is not my bodies response to increasing estrogen levels. If that's the case than any future attempts at pm, bo, or even HRT would not be a pleasant experience to say the least. 

I am considering using Swanson's no the next time I try to experiment with nbe. It won't be anytime soon. But I was wondering if you Bo and glandular are both Swanson products?

Is there any threads on here specifically that give the best basic rule of thumb for using Bo? I have found lotus' beginner program for pm. But I have not been able to find anything like that for bo. I know that with no you want to try to make sure your body temp is optimal for it to work well, but again never found much more than that besides ensuring optimal diet and nutrition, protein intake maybe a handful of specific support vitamins and herbs.

Bo seems to be really cheap compared to trying to get HRT, even underground diy estrogen is anywhere from 70-100 USD a bottle depending on which kind it is and the process they use to make it. 

And I know that Bo is used for those that wish to transition. Every day more and more all i can do is think about how things would be if I didn't have this male form that I've lived with all these years. I feel more and more each and every day that I will eventually transition to some extent. If that's just being on some form of nbe or hrt, or if it means some or all of the surgeries or what I don't know. All I know is that even tho I have accomplished a lot with my male body and it has brought me great pleasure over the years lol I do feel that something has been off, and I would not say I have typical dismorphia I have felt that I'd like to look better in women's clothes, and have a more feminine appearance. I have wished off an on that I did not have my testicles. I don't mind the penis as much but the testicles don't look aesthetic what so ever. I never thought the male form (genitals especially)looked attractive. They just hang there and stick out being in the way. Lol. If I could keep my muscular body with no male parts downstairs I probably would. Not sure what that makes me, but other than the obvious sexual pleasure that comes with it I never cared for them. 

Anyways I know that last paragraph is a lot and also personal I just didn't want to get a bunch of responses about transitioning and being sure about it before starting anything. This is not my thread and I didn't want it to be taken over. Just wanted to give a hopefully brief explanation of why I would ever consider bo or hrt is all.

I did find the "more about bo" thread which so far seems to have the most information on no that I've found so far.

(14-02-2024, 06:05 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I was also having stomach issues with pm. I am not sure if it's due to the delivery method of taking the pm, or just the pm itself and the higher estrogen levels. Either way I had stopped taking pm. 

I hope it is not my bodies response to increasing estrogen levels. If that's the case than any future attempts at pm, bo, or even HRT would not be a pleasant experience to say the least. 

I am considering using Swanson's no the next time I try to experiment with nbe. It won't be anytime soon. But I was wondering if you Bo and glandular are both Swanson products?

Is there any threads on here specifically that give the best basic rule of thumb for using Bo? I have found lotus' beginner program for pm. But I have not been able to find anything like that for bo. I know that with no you want to try to make sure your body temp is optimal for it to work well, but again never found much more than that besides ensuring optimal diet and nutrition, protein intake maybe a handful of specific support vitamins and herbs.

Bo seems to be really cheap compared to trying to get HRT, even underground diy estrogen is anywhere from 70-100 USD a bottle depending on which kind it is and the process they use to make it. 

And I know that Bo is used for those that wish to transition. Every day more and more all i can do is think about how things would be if I didn't have this male form that I've lived with all these years. I feel more and more each and every day that I will eventually transition to some extent. If that's just being on some form of nbe or hrt, or if it means some or all of the surgeries or what I don't know. All I know is that even tho I have accomplished a lot with my male body and it has brought me great pleasure over the years lol I do feel that something has been off, and I would not say I have typical dismorphia I have felt that I'd like to look better in women's clothes, and have a more feminine appearance. I have wished off an on that I did not have my testicles. I don't mind the penis as much but the testicles don't look aesthetic what so ever. I never thought the male form (genitals especially)looked attractive. They just hang there and stick out being in the way. Lol. If I could keep my muscular body with no male parts downstairs I probably would. Not sure what that makes me, but other than the obvious sexual pleasure that comes with it I never cared for them. 

Anyways I know that last paragraph is a lot and also personal I just didn't want to get a bunch of responses about transitioning and being sure about it before starting anything. This is not my thread and I didn't want it to be taken over. Just wanted to give a hopefully brief explanation of why I would ever consider bo or hrt is all.
Hi when I was taking PM my stomach issues were mostly just bloating and cramping and they went away when I switch to a suppository over taking it orally. The suppository did soften my stool but I'm pretty sure that was just because of the coconut oil in the suppository.

The ovarian glandular, pituitary glandular, kelp, milk thistle, l-tyrosine, and red reishi are all Swanson products. I figured they are a large reputable company so their quality control should be good. I would always choose quality over cost when putting something in my body. When I was taking PM I used Ainterol for the same reason.

I haven't seen any beginners guide to BO in this forum I mostly just browsed the BO forum and asked for advice in this thread. Taking the advice given to me has worked very well for me so far. I'm noticing gains where I want them and I feel great.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I also used ainterol pm for most of the duration, before that I used a pm off Amazon that was pure extract capsules. Didn't notice anything with the pure extract capsules of pm, but like I said after switching to ainterol pm about a month last I started having issues with my stomach and digestion.  But I could not accurately place a finger on what caused it since I was using so many things all at once to support the pm and using my normal vitamins as well. Most were pills or capsules, the red reshi and MSM were powders you mixed in with a drink. 

Maybe i will try all Swanson products next time if and when I try bo. Will most likely not try it anytime soon. Maybe in the fall. I want to get things back to normal, enjoy my summer or what could be my last summer without wearing a shirt or something when going swimming lol and give myself enough time before hand to cleanse out everything before starting.

(14-02-2024, 06:40 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I did find the "more about bo" thread which so far seems to have the most information on no that I've found so far.

Hi, can you link to that thread please, I couldn't find it.

It is under the main subject of bovine ovary, on page 14. Close to the top of the list.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon