Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ashwaganda

Hi folks-

Does anyone know if ashwaganda has any estrogenic effect? Apart from bringing me back to life after a period of severe stress...

TC

Hello, 

Everything I've read is that it pretty much helps with natural test production, improves muscle mass, increase sperm count, reduces stress. So all in all I'd say it will have androgenic side affects since it will help increase your testosterone.

I doubt it has much if any ability to increase estrogen.

I seem to remember that it may increase testosterone. 
Could be wrong.

There seems to be some indications that it could increase testosterone. But evidence not very strong in that aspect. You can read a pretty comprehensive summary here: https://examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

However, a positive effect: It might also counter-act weakening of muscles when "feminizing" the body

-Teddy

Ashwaganda, horny goot weed, tribuless, and a few other herbs are typically the main ingredients in over the counter non prescription natural testosterone boosters that you can get at any supplement store. So it may not be one of the more.powerfull herbs in increasing test, but it supports the production of test and the other herbs that help increase or produce natural testosterone. But again not much research and studies out there on ashwaganda and what it really does by itself and how potent it is one way or the other.

Thanks folks-

Ashwaganda is actually listed in a study here on BN 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358 

as a supplement used for NBE. Now I am trying reishi (which is known to be anti-androgenic instead) and I can certainly notice the difference, although reishi too seems to have a positive effect on my mental health.

I am, however, still tempted to revert to a very strong mix of flavonoids, diosgenin, dong quai that I started using a couple years ago. When I take those pills, I am fully realized as a woman. Hard to believe, but true.

Is that avatar picture of you if so amazing breasts Smile

(05-04-2024, 05:59 PM)Ninja Wrote:  Is that avatar picture of you if so amazing breasts Smile
I only wish, honey! Body is mine, but has gone through several rounds of feminization through apps and -more recently- AI. It is me in a dream of femininity, so to say...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon