Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting off

New account here! Started PM roughly a week ago at 1500mg, and am hoping for some advice on what I should take additionally/if I should change anything? I have read many of the other threads on this forum so I have a rough idea, just hoping for some solid advice I can pursue to recieve best results!

Hello atencity64

Welcome

You have to go slowly.

We've been using our routines for a long time, but we started slowly.

Routine with PM:
Start with 500 mg for 1 to 3 weeks then 1000 mg (2 x 500 mg) for 1 to 3 weeks then 1500 mg (3 x 500 mg) for 1 to 3 weeks.
The idea is to take it slowly and listen to your body.
Then add Red Reishi as AA.
And be patient.
Later you can add the aids.

A good thread to read is that of Lotus.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Thanks for the advice! Will definitely check out Lotus’s thread as well, much appreciated  Big Grin

(26-12-2023, 12:11 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello atencity64

Welcome

You have to go slowly.

We've been using our routines for a long time, but we started slowly.

Routine with PM:
Start with 500 mg for 1 to 3 weeks then 1000 mg (2 x 500 mg) for 1 to 3 weeks then 1500 mg (3 x 500 mg) for 1 to 3 weeks.
The idea is to take it slowly and listen to your body.
Then add Red Reishi as AA.
And be patient.
Later you can add the aids.

A good thread to read is that of Lotus.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Just popping back to ask, do you or anyone else know a good source of Red Reishi (preferably on Amazon)?

Don't know about Amazon, but barlowe's has some good stuff. I get my PM from them as well.

https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/reishi...riterpenes

Hi atencity64, this is the reishi extract i use (it's extract ratio is 100:1). If a product doesn't list the extract ratio I wouldn't buy it... including lab testing results.

(21-07-2022, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week) only after you've achieved breast buds (which is typically around 6 months, give or take).
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil.  Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone).

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]
From micro-ingredients main website:
All our ingredients come with USA lab test reports. You are welcome to request free digital copies of any lab reports.

Sustainably US Grown, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract 100:1 Powder with 30% Polysaccharides, 8 Ounce, Reishi Mushroom Powder Organic, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
Strongly Support Longevity, Cardiovascular System, Energy, Endurance, Stamina, Premium Reishi Extract for Reishi Tea and Reishi Coffee.*
No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors and No Gluten.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Reishi-Mu...mp_s_a_1_4?

I will check out both of those suggestions, thank you for the advice  Hug

——

Best of luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon