Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello - My first post!

Hello everyone,

I hope that I am posting in the correct place. This is my first post on Breast Nexum, and I thought it was about time to introduce myself. What could be a better time to say hello than the beginning of a new year? I have been browsing the forum for some time and have been a member since April 2023, though I have not posted here before.

I started on NBE after developing gynecomastia. Although I had not explored this aspect of e in the past, I suddenly found that I very much enjoyed having small breasts and wanted more. At my age I do not intend to transition, but I would very much enjoy having somewhat bigger and fuller breasts than I have at present. I can’t explain this really, but it is something about confirming my own identity.

To be honest, although I have been trying for breast growth since 2019, with breaks here and there, I was not seeing any measurable progress, which was very disappointing. In November 2023 I became disillusioned and abandoned my attempt. However, as the New Year approaches I am thinking about my limited achievements (I got to a small 38B cup, and have been stuck at this size for over two years) and considering having a last go at achieving my goal.

Having read and re-read the amazing and detailed information posted here by Lotus, plus many other threads, I am hoping to figure out if there is a way forward for me. To this end, I have obtained some Ainterol PM which I have just started taking. One 500 mg capsule before breakfast, and a second one just before bed. I obviously don’t expect any result for several months, but this will probably be my last attempt before giving up, so I am hoping it might work this time.

Previously, I was using PM from Pueraria Mirifica UK. Some seem to say that this product is OK, but I have read in many posts that only Ainterol is considered a reliable product. I am wondering if my choice of medication might explain my lack of progress so far?

Up until November, this was my regimen:

Pueraria Mirifica, 4x500 mg (1000 mg before breakfast, 1000 mg at night)
Vitamin D3 Tablet (1 x 4000 iu / 100 µg) 2000% NRV
Vitamin B12 Tablet (1x 500 µg) 2000% NRV
Calcium 400 mg / Magnesium 200 mg  50% NRV
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 2x 2200mg + Vitamin C 80 mg
(I also took Red Reishi for a couple of months just before I gave up)

Sadly, I have to admit that I never achieved and significant enlargement. I would welcome any suggestions about this, and also any ideas how I might see better results in 2024. I greatly value the support and experience on Breast Nexum, and I hope you might be able to offer some guidance on my best way forward.

So, hello to everyone, and a big Thank You to all who have posted their stories, successes and struggles over the years. You are an inspiration to all of us. I wish you all a fantastic New Year and success with your journey.

Chestnut

Welcome to the Forum.
Remember it's a marathon not a sprint.
Bring the red rishi back into your program or white Peony, they are anti androgens and help in the process by suppressing t production.
Heart

Hello Chestnut,

Welcome to BN

I will respond to your long MP soon.

Post a photo so we can see your current progress.
The photo must not exceed 500kb and no more than 4 photos per post.

Have a good New Year's Eve. Celebrate

Kisses  Kiss

Jennifer  Hug

(31-12-2023, 01:57 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Welcome to the Forum.
Remember it's a marathon not a sprint.
Bring the red rishi back into your program or white Peony, they are anti androgens and help in the process by suppressing t production.
Heart
Thank you so much for your welcome. I will certainly continue to regard it as a marathon - I have certainly not seen many gains in the past few years.

I had been thinking about trying the White Peony option - I must investigate that, and maybe a return to the red reishi as well.

I confess that I’m puzzled about my testosterone levels. When I am not using my prescribed testosterone gel, my T level drops to around 3 nmol/l. I don’t know if I would still need to use an anti-androgen or not.

Thank you for your reply, and best wishes for New Year

(31-12-2023, 01:59 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Chestnut,

Welcome to BN

I will respond to your long MP soon.

Post a photo so we can see your current progress.
The photo must not exceed 500kb and no more than 4 photos per post.

Have a good New Year's Eve. Celebrate

Kisses  Kiss

Jennifer  Hug
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your warm welcome, and my apologies for sending such a long PM earlier! I will take some photos and try to figure out how to upload them - Thanks for your suggestion.

Please don’t let this distract you from your New Years preparations - I saw your post and photos on this and have to say that you look fantastic.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration, and my best wishes for an exciting 2024!  Celebrate

Chestnut

Hi again Chestnut,
So I tend to oversimplify things because it's a very complicated process and lets face it, I am typing on my phone with one finger so a detailed response may take me days as I would have to jump back and forth between threads typing with only one finger Big Grin .

So from what I understand the body produces t and e, males more t and females more e. What the anti androgen does is urger the body to turn the t into e. So for the process to work we need to produce t. Now all that said I am more familiar with BO and how it works, with that I don't need to take WP or RR as it is an anti androgen but it needs other supplements but the process is still the same T to E.

Pick through what Lotus has written up on PM programs and pay attention to time to take, amount to take, progression and added supplements as well as when to add any topical creams.

Like I said I am on BO with Petuitary Glandular and have recently added a BO with Uterine Glandular as I start to reduce down to a maintenance program and try and get my libido back, which may take a few months Rolleyes .

Best of luck in the coming New Year Celebrate
Heart

Hi,

In reply to Jennifer’s suggestion that I should post some photos, here’s my first attempt at this - fingers crossed that it works!

I have posted two pictures, one with a bra and one without. As my breasts are wide and shallow, and have a lot of side boob under my arms which my arms rub on when braless - very uncomfortable. An underwire bra helps a lot with this probem!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-12-2023, 03:42 PM)tomi66 Wrote:  Hi again Chestnut,
So I tend to oversimplify things because it's a very complicated process and lets face it, I am typing on my phone with one finger so a detailed response may take me days as I would have to jump back and forth between threads typing with only one finger  Big Grin .

So from what I understand the body produces t and e, males more t and females more e. What the anti androgen does is urger the body to turn the t into e. So for the process to work we need to produce t. Now all that said I am more familiar with BO and how it works, with that I don't need to take WP or RR as it is an anti androgen but it needs other supplements but the process is still the same T to E.

Pick through what Lotus has written up on PM programs and pay attention to time to take, amount to take, progression and added supplements as well as when to add any topical creams.

Like I said I am on BO with Petuitary Glandular and have recently added a BO with Uterine Glandular as I start to reduce down to a maintenance program and try and get my libido back, which may take a few months  Rolleyes .

Best of luck in the coming New Year  Celebrate
Heart
Hi Tomi66,

It certainly is a very complex area to understand. I have read through most of Lotus’s technical information and it makes my head spin! We are so lucky to have Lotus to show us the way though this jungle! I’m going to revisit Lotus’s words of wisdom to TRT to figure out what level of testosterone would be optimal

I might be missing something here, but is seems like we would need to have a certain level for the aromatase to convert into estrogen, so maybe if my levels were too low it might be counterproductive?

Venturing in to the use of BO and glandular certainly sounds tempting, and I know that many have seen great results. I’m not intending to transition, however, so I feel I might be going a little too far maybe?

I wish you the best for 2024, and hope you have the gains that you aspire to. Happy New Year!

Chestnut,
You are correct you do need a certain amount of T to aromitize and covert to E, RR and WP help with that, BO does that without the RR or WP as I understand it,but I do tend to oversimplify things Blush

Your pics cam out great. I am not looking to transition either, just feminine features and to pass when I want. It seems to be working out, but my libido has really taken a hit. I am on my last month of high dose BO and really look forward to getting my libido back, but not looking forward to decreasing my BO. It brings about a feeling of peace and calmness I have never known, and I am pretty mellow and level headed.
Heart

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi tomi66,

That’s very interesting. I always thought that the BO was pretty much a one-way journey. I am intrigued that you have been able to pursue this with the intention of decreasing your dose and regaining libido (I have to say I don’t currently have much of a libido myself! - maybe I wouldn’t notice that side effect!)

Perhaps it is something I could consider if I don’t get very far with the PM program…

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon