Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Here

(29-01-2024, 11:50 AM)Cindy39 Wrote:  Well here goes. My PM arrived today and I took my first tablet at 10am. Is there a best time in the day to take pm? I will start with 1 500mg tablet for a week the up it to two. Wish me luck. Smile

Good luck with your regime and remember to take it easy.
The other way to take PM, once you know there are no reactions is rectal, OK, I appreciate that its not for everyone but it is very effective, doesn't affect your stomach and doesn't get filtered out by your liver so 'in theory' is more effective.

Thanks for the replies.  Big Grin
When should I add SP?
Another question It seems after 3 days I can feel my breasts a little bit fuller when I cup my breasts with my hands, or is this wish full thinking?
There is no tenderness yet but I do suffer with gout now and then. In fact I have a gout attack now, fortunately it is only in my thumb. Crying 
Oh the joys of getting older.

Fullness after 3 days is probably wishful thinking, but skin does get softer and smoother after just a few days on PM, so it's possible that you are getting new feelings thanks to that.

Welcome aboard,
Once you get started you could try adding an AA something like Red Reishi, I get mine from British Vitamins
Good luck with your regime.

I've been suffering with a cold these last 2 weeks. I am full of congestion in my nose and throat. Consequently I have an upset stomach and mild head ache. I have this last week been taking 2x500mg PM. but because of this blasted cold I don't know what side effects if any are from the PM or this cold. I really feel like crap, so I am taking a break until I feel better. I have noticed a fuller feeling in my breasts but no noticeable size change.

I have an old car that I love working on and even that has fallen by the wayside. Sad

See you all when I'm feeling better Rolleyes

Feel Better. Rest

Thanks for the well wishing. I was off PM for 4 days and restarted today, Monday.
My cold is getting better, still a bit congested and my gout is loads better. I can at least hold a glass of water in my right hand now.
I went back on PM at 2x 500mg tablets. 1 in morning and 1 at bed time. Now to wait and see what happens.

TTFN

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon