Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Here

(09-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Cindy39 Wrote:  Ok here is an update. I have ordered 3 bottles of ainterol PM. I think I will start with one 500mg tablet a day to start  and see how I get on for a week then increase to two tablets one in the morning and one in the evening  Tongue

I tried to take a photo but even at my lowest settings it is too large. Bummer Sad

Hi Cindy,

I’m pretty new here too. I just found this site last month. I had no idea something like this even existed. I just thought I was weird.

I just received my bottles of WP and Barlowes PM yesterday. That’s when I realized Barlowes is like 30 mins away from me here in Florida LOL

Anyway, I wasn’t going to do this, especially after someone here posted a story about someone going to the hospital for taking PM which scared me away for a bit, but I really, really, really, really want breasts!  Big Grin

So I will keep everyone here posted on my progress. I already posted a photo on another thread of my starting point, which really isn’t that bad cause even though I’m tall and thin, I’ve always had fatty, jiggly breasts cause I’ve never hit a gym in my life LOL My ex girlfriends always used to come up behind me and grab them, fondle me, and pretend to bang me from behind, exactly like I always did to them Haha! Fun stuff. Also, my nipples have been pierced since 1999 so they’ve been pointy and hard ever since. 

So good luck to you and keep us updated. I can’t wait to start seeing results.

(09-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Cindy39 Wrote:  Ok here is an update. I have ordered 3 bottles of ainterol PM. I think I will start with one 500mg tablet a day to start  and see how I get on for a week then increase to two tablets one in the morning and one in the evening  Tongue

I tried to take a photo but even at my lowest settings it is too large. Bummer Sad

Hi Cindy,

I’m pretty new here too. I just found this site last month. I had no idea something like this even existed. I just thought I was weird.

I just received my bottles of WP and Barlowes PM yesterday. That’s when I realized Barlowes is like 30 mins away from me here in Florida LOL

Anyway, I wasn’t going to do this, especially after someone here posted a story about someone going to the hospital for taking PM which scared me away for a bit, but I really, really, really, really want breasts!  Big Grin

So I will keep everyone here posted on my progress. I already posted a photo on another thread of my starting point, which really isn’t that bad cause even though I’m tall and thin, I’ve always had fatty, jiggly breasts cause I’ve never hit a gym in my life LOL My ex girlfriends always used to come up behind me and grab them, fondle me, and pretend to bang me from behind, exactly like I always did to them Haha! Fun stuff. Also, my nipples have been pierced since 1999 so they’ve been pointy and hard ever since. 

So good luck to you and keep us updated. I can’t wait to start seeing results.

Cindy,
 Good luck. Keep us posted

(09-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Cindy39 Wrote:  I tried to take a photo but even at my lowest settings it is too large. Bummer Sad
Someone should do a guide on this. What's the limit, what formats are supported etc
Have you tried converting the image to webp?

Not sure how to do that. Any advice?

(10-01-2024, 09:18 AM)Cindy39 Wrote:  Not sure how to do that. Any advice?

Are you on your phone or do you have access to a PC? 
I could write a batch file to convert .jpg and other images to webp using Google's cwebp.exe
This is presuming this site accepts webp as an image format.

(09-01-2024, 01:54 PM)Cindy39 Wrote:  I tried to take a photo but even at my lowest settings it is too large.

How large is too large? Can I ask what the file size is of this photo?

I do not have a phone so I used my camera. I believe that the lowest setting on my camera is 3.75mb jpg file. I guess I will have to look into file compression.

Yes 3.75mb is truly huge, but you can easily compress that image. There are online image converters that will do the job for you.

If you can use a computer, you can easily resize the picture with Windows Paint. Just open the pic, press ctrl + W and hit in a percentage like 50% or so, then save the picture as .pgn file, guaranteed to make it much smaller file right away. Or use external photo hosting site like https://postimages.org/

If you use external hosting, you can resize the pictures while updloading, then choose direct link and use the insert picture function on the settings bar  while posting. Insert image is right next to the font settings. 640 x 480 is perfect for a forum like BN, or if you want to upload a whole bunch easily, then 320 x 240 is good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon