Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Here

(11-01-2024, 10:02 AM)Cindy39 Wrote:  I do not have a phone so I used my camera. I believe that the lowest setting on my camera is 3.75mb jpg file. I guess I will have to look into file compression.

I've just built a cut-down version of my Alternative Compressor(I use it in games)
Unzip anywhere and place images in Images folder
Run compress.bat, you can pick option 2 to use a pre configured setting or option 1 to use your own (Currently set for 7 CPU threads)
Oh, and there's no limit to the number of images if you want to save some PC space. It's built to be fast.

https://mega.nz/file/yMJljByD#iNDSRCPxCk...DPYHWGQ3os

Ages ago I built this tool. It only has one setting, works from any computer/mac/phone etc... and produces images that must be smaller than 200Kb. The quality is intentionally lowered to save space.
There is no need to download anything but the resulting image:
http://tgclassified.com/resize/index.html

Well here goes I hope this photo comes out
 I did take some measurements:
Above bust 45"
Bust area 46"
Under bust 44"
Waist 46"
Hips 44"

Pm has not arrived yet

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like you've got a bit of a head start! 
Good to have photos and measurements so you can watch your progress in the future.

Looks good so far!

Well here is my thinking. I have always wanted breasts but wasn't so blessed. Even in puberty I did not have buds. My brother did but not me. Now at 70 I find most morning I have no morning wood, Sex is not in the picture for the last 2 years. I wish it were. So now it looks like my T is lowering and I look the way I do. I might just as well grow my breasts and claim it as old age manboobs.  Tongue

I'm still waiting for my PM to arrive.

So wp = white peony. Where did get it. Barlows ? What strength pm,wop.

Well here goes. My PM arrived today and I took my first tablet at 10am. Is there a best time in the day to take pm? I will start with 1 500mg tablet for a week the up it to two. Wish me luck. Smile

(29-01-2024, 11:50 AM)Cindy39 Wrote:  Well here goes. My PM arrived today and I took my first tablet at 10am. Is there a best time in the day to take pm? I will start with 1 500mg tablet for a week the up it to two. Wish me luck. Smile

Good luck!!!

Regarding the PM, I like to take it far from meals to make sure I digest it quickly. But it's personal preference. If it disturbs your stomach, you are better off by taking it during a meal.

Best of luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon