Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 month BO update

So I’m on month 4 and let me tell you this stuff works. Now do I think I will be fully feminized in 2 more months when I hit the supposed 6 month mark of no return, no I do not. At 4 months on a very high dose I still have a high sex drive. Now my testicles have definitely shrunk and my penis is much smaller soft, it reaches full size when erect and I still produce strong ejaculate. What I think is going on being that I’m 31 and always and been healthy and exercise I produce a healthy level of testosterone, and while I do believe the BO is converting a lot of it into estrogen I think I’m still absorbing plenty of the free testosterone my body is making. So I’ve decided to up my dose. I was taking 12 capsules a day. 6 in the morning and 6 at night. I’m now taking 16 a day 8 in the morning and 8 at night. I’ve done this the last few days and it’s made my boobs so much more sore, (and yes I have boobs now) and the soreness I felt in month 2 when my leg muscles started to atrophy, I’m starting to feel in my arm muscles like my bi, tri, and shoulder muscles all ache now.

Now to get to what’s changed. I’ve always been slender and toned do to exercising. Well I have the nicest pair of A cups that have popped up and really become noticeable the last couple of weeks. It’s made wearing fitted clothes really difficult as I’m not out yet. Like I clearly have boobs. Thank God it’s hoodie season now because IDK what I’m going to do when it gets hot again! They’re small and perky but noticeable. They were sore the first day so trust me if your breast are sore and itchy they’re growing! They do look good in my fem tops though! As far as the rest of my upper body goes  my arms are slimming and now that I’ve upped my dosage my arm muscles are getting sore with the growing pains I had in my legs so I hope they fem up more. My face is getting more fem too. I still keep cutting my hair and keep light facial hair to hide it but I’ve gotten several comments on how I look younger or boyish now. The other day I came into work clean shaven and the girl at the front desk was like “OMG you look like you’re 22!” So I believe with the right hair style and makeup I could start passing as fem.

So now let’s get to my lower body. I’m not sure why but my lower body took so much quicker to BO. My legs almost immediately got growing pains, and have now taken an extremely feminine shape. My butt went from non existent to bubble butt. I’m a cardio freak so I’ve never had much of one, but now I do. At work I wear cowboy cut wranglers and in my personal time I wear slim fit Levi’s and I have trouble now because my butt fills them out. One night about a week ago I was meeting a friend at the movies and I was waiting on him. I was outside and it was cold so I had my hoodie on with the hood over my head and my Levi’s on, and a guy approached me from behind. And when he noticed I was a guy from how I spoke he kind of stuttered and got frustrated and was like “bro those jeans make you look like a girl from behind.” He sounded kind of annoyed and maybe a little angry as he said it and then walked off. So I also have protruding hips now. So here’s the thing with that. Month 2 of BO I also started taking uterus glandular. 10 a day 5 in the morning and 5 at night. BO has always made me feel like I’m getting pelvic tilt. Like it makes my lower back and front of the pelvis sore along with where my legs meet my pelvis. Well a couple days of the uterus glandular made the wings of my hips start getting sore and it ran all the way down the side of my legs. So 3 months later I clearly have protruding hips now. Now if I run my hands over them a lot of it moves like it’s fat and muscle but I can clearly feel a solid bone beneath it right where the soreness and growing pains are coming from in that area. Now I have no proof that my hip bones have widened but that whole area looks and feels different. Uterus glandular is supposed to let off a hormone known as relaxin which will cause some pregnant women even middle aged ones hips to widen during pregnancy. I believe whatever my hip growth is to be directly due to the uterus glandular. At first my jeans weren’t fitting right and now my male underwear hasn’t been fitting right. I recently tried on some hi cut bikini panties I ordered awhile back and didn’t wear because they didn’t fit right. Now they fit perfectly I have the butt and hips to support them. One more thing I’ll add is that just by eyeballing it in the mirror my newly protruding hips are only maybe an inch to inch and a half more narrow than my shoulders now. I didn’t take any measurements but have ordered a body tape to track this more closely now. But to sum it up my body waist down has feminized quotes well and looks completely different than it did 4 months ago. I’m assuming it’s fairly permanent especially if I’ve had actual bone changes.

So to sum everything up. I’ve feminized quite well so far. Bo works! I still feel I have a long way to go. Especially with my upper body. All I’ve been doing is cardio so hopefully between that and my upped dosage my arms will feminize the way my legs did. But people are starting to take notice like I said. Which is making it all more real. Sometimes I think I was maybe thinking the changes were in my head, but thery’re definitely happening. That being said I’m thinking I’ll have to be on BO for maybe closer to 9 months to a year where I can really start passing as female. But I’ll try to keep posting more frequently!

Thank you for sharing your story! It is very inspirational! I have small breasts but still have to hide them. Thick t-shirts and a loose dress shirt to work and in the summer, at least a thick cotton t-shirt like Carhartt and sometimes 2 t-shirts. I have found some t-shirts by a company called 32 Below. They have some that are cooling and I wear one of those under a cotton t-shirt. Hope that helps. And good luck going forward.

Encouraging story, but not that surprising. This sounds a lot like its been for me. And btw, hips widening when on BO + uterine is peculiar, I'm not sure what's to it, but I think it works as the times I've done this, I have had major widening of lower body to the point I never thought I could get. My starting point was quite good as my hips have been naturally wide already, but it never was this accentuated before.

Kay I’ve definitely found carhartt clothes, and they’re great for hiding changes! 

DiDi that’s interesting that you have experience with uterus glandular too. I haven’t really ran into anyone else that has experience with it. I talked to someone from another site about it and that’s what made me try it. I’m not sure if it works the way it was explained to me but it’s definitely giving me hips none the less! I also definitely think it and BO are definitely working together, like the compliment each other. Do your wider hips seem permanent now?

As permanent as it gets. I had quite long break from Uterine and Pituitary, I've been on BO straight for more than year and half now. I have lost none of the gains as I'm on HRT and I have gained weight on the way, so its all there. I don't remember where exactly the thing about combining BO with uterine glandular came from, my dear friend Melissa dug up some anecdotes and speculation about it. I first took it as it was part of the now out of production Natural Sources brand Raw Female caps. Those were the easiest to get source of BO for me back then and I wasn't disappointed.

Anyway, the speculation was that the uterine tissue might help widening hips/lower body fat distribution. I have no idea about what makes it work, but these things have made a huge difference on my body. I've kept a detailed diary along with taking pictures since before I was on HRT so what ever visual and measurement differences happen, I got it all documented and can easily backtrack which things made what.

So far my conclusion is that BO + uterine + pituitary combo has helped growing a whole lot of boobs, caused a big change on lower body, thick thigs, hips, butt, all of it and they've made weight gain extremely easy which is bit annoying. Its been a very positive experiment, I've just kept going as it has made such a difference. Big Grin

Hi Jts 13892,
Sounds like BO is working well for you, I really didn't notice any changes for about 3 to 4 months then after that it has been gradually kicking in, for lack of a better term. I have noticed the hip discomfort for about 3 months now, some nights worse than others, my butt has definitely gotten a little bigger, my wife noticed months ago. I also noticed I cant push myself physically as hard as I used to but I still have a lot of stamina in physical exercise so I am thankful for that,I still have to pass an annual physical fitness test.

I am on month 18 and will ramp down come February to a maintenance program. Not sure what that will look like but it will include Uterine Glandular. I am not looking at transitioning, I only want to pass for a woman when I dress up and try and look pretty. Kiss

I just started taking a UG blend a couple weeks ago just put of curiosity. I am only taking 2 a day since I am still taking high amount of BO, 8 day and 8 evening so I don't want to over tax my liver.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Heart

Jts.... Wow! this is all so exciting! I am so happy for you. Please keep us up to date.

Karen  Heart

Awesome news. Great to hear. Please keep us updated

Wow what an update! I have been wary about BO but this post really gives me a little more confidence in it. Are you sharing your progress pics anywhere? I’d love to see….

Feels like we might have similar body types as I am athletic and lean so I am following along! Xx

DiDi the person I talked to about UG said the same thing. She basically said that UG produces a hormone that pregnant women put off that widens hips for pregnancy, but again kind of similar on how BO supposedly works I can’t find and definite proof on the matter.

Tomi it sounds like BO is working well for you, so I know you said your goal isn’t full feminization, but after being on it for 18 months could you pass as a woman at this point if you wanted to? I also fear the taxation on my liver taking high doses of BO and UG together but the way I look at it alcoholics go years without doing serious damage to their liver so a few months of these supplements hopefully won’t cause any harm. Idk that maybe a very ignorant way of going about things. I am trans and BO spiked my interest because of it’s more natural approach to transitioning than medical HRT, but if by 9 to 12 months if I haven’t reached the level of feminization I’m after I’ll switch to HRT. Hopefully the level of feminization I’ve gotten from BO will make a good starting point for HRT. 

Lexi no I haven’t posted before and after pictures anywhere, but now that I’m seeing serious changes I just took 360 full body pictures and when my body measuring tape gets here I’m going to take all my measurements of, bra band and cup size, waist, and hips, and butt as well. Then check again around the middle to end of month 6. I will definitely share my results here. I do wish I would’ve tracked that stuff at the beginning instead of starting on month 4.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon