Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Losing weight

Before my BA I lost about 30 pounds. I am 5’8”210 now with 42DD. So my general question is if I lose another 20 or 30 pounds how will that affect my Breasts. I know they won’t get smaller but being a DD will it be impossible to hide when I need to?

I lost 85lbs after having back surgery (I put that weight on pre-surgery, only to find out later I had leukemia). I lost maybe an inch off my breasts. I've gained back the inch of loss breast volume and then some. My current size is 52in bust with a 40in bust line. Estrogen is stored in fat cells, so losing weight combined with NBE or HRT makes for one helluva aromatase cocktail. It's action is via the process of lipolysis.

Lipolysis can be regulated through cAMP's binding and activation of protein kinase A (PKA). PKA can phosphorylate lipases, perilipin 1A, and CGI-58 to increase the rate of lipolysis. Catecholamines bind to 7TM receptors (G protein-coupled receptors) on the adipocyte cell membrane, which activate adenylate cyclase. This process above in essence triggers aromatase. Green tea extract is the only herb that I found to activate lipolysis. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipolysis#cite_note-8

Wow 85 pounds is a lot. I am new here, but I have to say Lotus you are an inspiration I truly wish you the best.

I would think if you lose weight it will make your DD breasts look bigger on a smaller body, it's going to be hard to hide DD now so go for the weight loss you will feel better --less stress on your knees and body over all Smile

Gonna do it.

(05-01-2024, 06:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Lipolysis can be regulated through cAMP's binding and activation of protein kinase A (PKA). PKA can phosphorylate lipases, perilipin 1A, and CGI-58 to increase the rate of lipolysis. Catecholamines bind to 7TM receptors (G protein-coupled receptors) on the adipocyte cell membrane, which activate adenylate cyclase. This process above in essence triggers aromatase. Green tea extract is the only herb that I found to activate lipolysis. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipolysis#cite_note-8

I don't drink Green Tea (prefer coffee), so I will look to get some tablets - how much is an ok amount to take in a serving? A quick search online suggests 250-500mg per day, yet a lot of the GT extracts on eBay are way more than that 850mg / 1000mg / 3000mg / 10,000 mg per tablet.

I do need to lose weight (which I struggle with), and maybe some weight loss will also trigger some aromatase in my body to help make something nice in my chest.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon