Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm new, desperately looking for a UK supplier of BO

(03-02-2024, 12:38 PM)BlackButterfly Wrote:  No problems with UK customs as long as you stay within the £130 limit; iHerb know what they are doing and will warn you if you go over any limit; their packages generally go straight through customs.

Oh right, my order was only something like £40

Ordered today,  delivery due 12-14 Feb (6 bottles)

Just received my order from iHerbs no issues/delays at all
3xbottles of Ovarian Glandular and 3 Pituitary Glandular, these will supplement my hRT regime as Im looking for more body feminisation than breast growth.
Good luck with your regime.

Thank you,

I've seen reference to other Swanson BO products but unclear what the differences are, or if there is any benefit in choosing one over the other or mix & matching.
I've heard reference to Ovarian Glandular, Raw female, Pituary glandular etc.

I just ordered plain Ovarium Glandular.

Swanson Ovarian Glandular (250mg) is the right thing... at least, it worked for me.

Karen  Heart

I did a couple of months on Raw Female the other year, but stopped due to the high zinc content, also don't think anyone ships it to the UK these days.
Yes, there's lots of glandular ones, but from my research the I think Ovarian Glandular and Pituitary Gland are a good combo.
However, there are some that have a mix in them but I dismissed those as they have less OG/PG in them. 
Just on day three of added OG and PG to my E, so keeping my fingers crossed that they work for me.
Wink 

I'm officially impressed, after only 6 days, my order arrived!

No issues with Customs or post office charges or anything, nice and easy, I'll order some more in a month or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon