Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has any one used BO with Trt?

I know Bo is typically used when someone wants to transition and use it before they can get hrt. I have read a few members on here using trt with pm and having success with growing breast and other feminine features. 

So it made me wonder if anyone here is or has heard of anyone using no with Trt. I would think that combo would be really counter productive of one another, but I guess you never know.

Unless you're committed to transition, I think there are consequences to using BO that you can't come back from.  I would never consider using it.

Best regards,
ChuckM

Chuck,

I agree with you. I was just wondering if anyone had tried bo while on trt, what their experiences were. 

I don't plan to use bo, just find it interesting. I don't plan to transition any time soon or if at all. I do struggle with some things about myself physically and mentally which makes me question such things as what I identify as. But like I said until I get passed those basic self questions and discoveries I don'tont plan to do anything that is irreversible.

what is Trt? if you mean Hrt, some people have taken BO with it, myself included.

Trt is testosterone replacement therapy. Not hrt where you use estrogen hormone replacement. 

Like I said I know it's prob counter productive but if bo uses the free test in ones system then would it not be beneficial to introduce some extra free test by means of test replacement therapy?

If BO really works in the way it's touted, then yeah, in theory, increasing free T should lead to increased E. In fact, I'd think traditional AAs would hinder the effects, because you want some T for any pro-aromatase substance to work with.

Transfemme seems like a really expensive site to get herbals and glandulars from, if not an outright scam, but in some of their "promotional literature" and "testimonials" (that all read like second-rate transformation fantasy erotica), they specifically claim that someone using their (BO-based) program will boost their feminization if they were to be given T, as the body aromatizes it all to E and little to none becomes DHT. They also make claims about permanent and ongoing changes beyond a certain point, even after stopping use. I do wonder sometimes if that site is the source of some of the (mis?)information about BO that gets passed along.

I'm no expert, of course. I wish we had as much good info on BO as we do on PM. Lotus and others have done an incredible amount of research, so that when I tried PM for about a year, I had a vast wealth of knowledge to draw from. When I experimented with BO for a few months last year, it felt like I was flying blind in comparison.

BO must have some other quality other than just boosting aromatase as I've been having my T levels quite low all the way and still BO is doing its thing really well. Although my T levels are never completely suppressed even when on quite strong blocker, I have even done test after a while of 25mg cypro daily which is quite a lot and still it wasn't all gone, but I don't think that minuscule amount of T floating around explains the changes it has done. Of course since the beginning its hard to tell how much is bovine ovary and how much is everything else, but my diary shows a direct correlation with pace of breast development and BO dosage.

Thanks. I know it may sounds like a stupid question and or counter productive. But like you said if you have excess free t floating around and if your doing everything you can to prevent it from being converted into DHT, then I would think you would be supercharging your bo. Right. And yes unfortunately there is no real good source or wealth of knowledge for bo like pm. 

I did look at transfem as well and they seem like the typical website that claims miracles with their products, just like all the penis enlargement pills and scans out there. So my first impressions of transfem is that it's just like all the penis pill.websites. fake. Or at most give you a libido affect or feeling good and sense of wellness. 

If I ever decide to transition I will def try bo with testosterone shots. To see and I'll be the test dummy. Lol if you stop seeing updates then I will have died and that's your sign to not use no and testosterone replacement shots lol jk. But serious I will try it if I ever decide to transition non surgery route, also with many talks with a doctor as well as to what might happen with Bo and testosterone replacement at the same time.

I also wonder if one to have the surgery to remove their testicles and then started using Bo or pm there would be no free testosterone to be converted to estrogen or dht for that matter. I know patience who have testicular cancer if they have them removed they most definitely get some form of testosterone replacement just so that they function and feel normal. But again I wonder how effective these nBE supplements would be if one were to not have any testicles. But I guess that's a whole nother topic that could be debated on another thread.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon