Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gynecomastia or herbs?

Let's just say you have had some success growing breasts with herbs. If a doctor didn't know you were taking herbs for breast growth, would they come to the conclusion that it was Gynecomastia that caused the growth? Are there specific tests that are done to support that conclusion of gyno or is it as simple as the fact you now have actual breast tissue and growth...hence, Gyno? 

For those that have had success, Did you let your doctors know about the herbs you have been on to grow them?  Would it be diagnosed as Gyno, if you didn't?

I was just wondering, if you have success growing some breasts, surely the doctor, especially if it's your regular doctor, will notice as they go through with the exam. My doctor always has me remove my shirt, so he can look for skin abnormalities (skin cancer). I imagine he would notice, if there is any real growth, other than some manboobs a lot of us get as we get older.

Not that you can't be upfront or honest about it with them, just curious what you all have done.

Hi there, haven't told them anything yet as I've not seen the doc in nearly a year.
I'll likely say I'm taking RR and a couple of other things to try regrow some of my hair and the boobs are a side effect I don't mind.
Any luck they'll prescribe me something stronger for my hair which from all accounts helps a lot.

I would tell your Dr the truth. He is here to make sure you’re healthy. I would think that would come first. Before I had my breast augmentation I consulted with him to make sure I was healthy to get it done.

Hi BuddingB, I'll share with you what happened to me a few years back. I live in the UK (in case it makes any difference).
For about a week my chest became incredibly painful to the touch. I was budding pretty hard but I didn't think it would hurt that much. Fearing that it might be something other than budding, I went to see my doctor. In London you actually go to a "surgery" (a medical practice) and talk to the first doctor available. So, I saw this guy for the first time and he checks my chest and any tissue on it. He concludes that it's gynecomastia and he asks me if I do a sedentary job, if I changed my diet etc... I then told him that I was taking Pueraria Mirifica to slow my loss of hair. Since there are no clinically documented trials on PM, he quickly went on Google and looked it up, noting that the word "oestrogenic" popped up a few times. He then concluded that it was the PM that was giving me gynecomastia and he suggested I stopped unless I wanted to grow breasts. (I might have smiled at that....)
He sent me to do a blood test to check my testosterone (which turned out to be higher than average) and my estrogens (which were low, but the clinical tests can't spot phytoestrogens), and finally he sent me to do an MRI to check my thyroid in case there was any probem there. All results came back negative apart from the higher testosterone and I simply got away with a diagnosis of gynecomastia and the advice to stop the herbs. (I may have forgotten that advice though...)

This is what I was kind of wondering. Is it considered Gynecomastia regardless of how you developed the breast tissue or just the fact that you have the breast tissue. Men can get or have Gyno from a variety of reasons. Some, like us, intentionally trying, or for some, as a result of other prescribed meds for other health issues. And then for others, just that they naturally developed gyno for some unknown reason 

I didn't mean to imply I was, or will try to hide it from any doctor. Just curious about it all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon