Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO newbie

Good luck. I never tried BO as I don’t want to transition. And want my Man parts to work.

After feeling no effects mid week last week, I increased the dose to 2 per day, still no effects... Body temp is where it should be, but I've seemed to "plateau"... Should I increase dosage, or stay with 2 per day? Head isn't as clear as when I first started, and no signs of growing pains... Is this normal?

What's name of it and where did you obtain it thxs ie BO

(22-01-2024, 08:42 PM)KellyO Wrote:  I started with the prescribed 1 per day with no issues, today I'm going to up it to 2 per day to see if there are any noticeable effects... I'm starting out slowly, I am being very cautious!
Hi what's the name of this BO I fancy trying it.thx 

(30-01-2024, 08:13 PM)Dean Wrote:  What's name of it and where did you obtain it thxs ie BO

Swanson Ovarian Glandular is the name...

So, you are at about two weeks in with 250mg/day for the first few days and then 500mg/day since then?  Seems like a reasonable pace, I'd recommend waiting at least a week or two to feel out changes before changing/upping dose. Would consider 1250mg/day to be the upper limit, and your well below that so you have room to play/experiment and see what dosage feels right.  The changes are cumulative and come in spurts, so I wouldn't fret too much over the plateaus.

Earlier in the month I took BO for about a week, started off at 500mg/day, then went to 750mg after 5 days and then 1000 on the 7th day (bit of a fast start, in retrospect), by the weekend noticed ability to get an erection was greatly reduced, and decided to stop for a bit to let things settle, (have since re-achieved down-stairs functionality albeit with moderate fat redistribution), so yeah, that's why I'm recommending taking things slowly, but everyone's mileage is different, of course.

Just for context, I was taking L-Tyrosine, GABA, Fenugreek, bovine uterus, Kelp, + protein shake and was taking BO in the evening before bed because apparently it does its job better when you are asleep (something I read on the forums here).  Exercise and proper nutrition are key components like with any body transition regimen, the aromatization may be happening but it needs resources to work with. 

Hopefully that helps some, all in all I think you're doing fine, just wanted to provide some insight from my personal experience. Interested to hear if you see more results in the coming weeks.

(31-01-2024, 12:20 AM)Solstice98 Wrote:  So, you are at about two weeks in with 250mg/day for the first few days and then 500mg/day since then?  Seems like a reasonable pace, I'd recommend waiting at least a week or two to feel out changes before changing/upping dose. Would consider 1250mg/day to be the upper limit, and your well below that so you have room to play/experiment and see what dosage feels right.  The changes are cumulative and come in spurts, so I wouldn't fret too much over the plateaus.

Earlier in the month I took BO for about a week, started off at 500mg/day, then went to 750mg after 5 days and then 1000 on the 7th day (bit of a fast start, in retrospect), by the weekend noticed ability to get an erection was greatly reduced, and decided to stop for a bit to let things settle, (have since re-achieved down-stairs functionality albeit with moderate fat redistribution), so yeah, that's why I'm recommending taking things slowly, but everyone's mileage is different, of course.

Just for context, I was taking L-Tyrosine, GABA, Fenugreek, bovine uterus, Kelp, + protein shake and was taking BO in the evening before bed because apparently it does its job better when you are asleep (something I read on the forums here).  Exercise and proper nutrition are key components like with any body transition regimen, the aromatization may be happening but it needs resources to work with. 

Hopefully that helps some, all in all I think you're doing fine, just wanted to provide some insight from my personal experience. Interested to hear if you see more results in the coming weeks.
Thank you for your input! I was concerned that it wasn't working because I wasn't feeling the things that I had felt when I started taking them, I thought maybe my body had already adjusted to it... I want to stay functional down there (no side effects as of yet), so I don't want to overdo it!

I was under the impression that using Bo and trying to stay functional downstairs is a very fine line and once you go past a certain point that it's too late... Seems from what most people I have had conversations with is that most use bo because they want to transition, and use it as a precursor to getting hormones. 

Again there's not enough research sadly on bo, but id say less is more, especially if there is a point of no return with bo.

(31-01-2024, 06:00 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  I was under the impression that using Bo and trying to stay functional downstairs is a very fine line and once you go past a certain point that it's too late... Seems from what most people I have had conversations with is that most use bo because they want to transition, and use it as a precursor to getting hormones. 

Again there's not enough research sadly on bo, but id say less is more, especially if there is a point of no return with bo.

I'm sure the lack of research is due to the medical field... They can't make billions of dollars off of something that costs less than 10 bucks per bottle... I'll see if there's any more results from 3 per day... My mid-sleep and morning wood is telling me that I'm ok so far, lol

(31-01-2024, 06:46 PM)Kelly Wrote:  I'm sure the lack of research is due to the medical field... They can't make billions of dollars off of something that costs less than 10 bucks per bottle... I'll see if there's any more results from 3 per day... My mid-sleep and morning wood is telling me that I'm ok so far, lol

Lol that's very true. Most of what I've ready people say was that it was after a few months to half a year that their man hood started to suffer. But then again everyone is different, and from what I've read on here that bo seems to hit people differently quick, slow or even not at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon